Guys would you rather a girl have short or long wavy hair?

If its long its usually tangled and messy unless she spends forever doin her hair or would you rather her have short easy to manage hair? and also does it bug you to see loose hairs on her back and clothes and stuff?

who do you notice first, a girl w long or short hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long, or at least about shoulder length. I like it to reach her mid back myself. First thing I notice is a girls hair if it is long. I don't care if she has a few loose hairs on her clothes, as long as it doesn't look like she has a dog that was shedding all over her.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd rather a girl have whatever hair she likes.

Personally I love long hair, curly or wavy, it's just beautiful. I don't mind the loose hairs, it's normal.

• Nice and long and flowing! That way I can run my fingers through it while we're laying down together or pull on it while we make love or bury my face in it and smell her nicely smelling shampoo!

• I prefer long wavy hair, but that's just preference, not an absolute requirement.

• depends on the girl but, generally, long and wavy is best.

• most girls have long hair so I notice short hair more. but that doesn't mean much.

• The long wavy hair. I do not care about loose hairs at all.

• whatever looks best on her, I like long hair though.

• Doesn't really matter much to me. It depends how short, I rather not have a girl with a boy haircut. But if it's just sort of short, I guess that's better since it's easier to manage.

What Girls Said 3

• Wavy hair looks better when its longer

• That's a dumb question obvious some will say short or long but your not gona date theses guys unless they actually live around you which most don't..wear a style you fee comfortable with!

• Long hair is easily managed when straightened