Unnatural hair colors on girls?

My hair is naturally brownish red so red naturally looks good on me and suits my face... I always dye it unnaturally red (like the picture below) in the summer but I really want to dye it purple this year ( like the other picture below) ... I'm going to do it anyway but just wanna know thoughts ?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are beautiful!

I love the red and the purple.

What Guys Said 6

• i can dig it, go for it.

• I think the purple is pretty hot actually, lol. Some girls could definitely pull it off better than others tho... But really, natural hair is always best.

• I would prefer natural...but I could deal..I have to...I live with a woman that always dyed her pretty brown hair black...lol...although...would probably be white now...o.O

• i like the way the purple looks

• I like the creativity aspect of it. Blue, pink, purple, green all look great IMO.

• Lots of girls are doing that purple color, I don't think too much of it. If you like it, do it!

What Girls Said 6

• I think it looks good with different tones

• That's a really pretty purple

I say go for it. A lot of dudes don't mind or care, especially younger college aged ones

• Oh I don't care what other guys think ha ha I have a boyfriend who loves the idea. just wondering what other people thought of it in general.. a lot of my friends either love it or hate it haha

• you should Henna dye your hair! its totally natural and looks goorg !

• Love that purple! You'll look amazing.

• Thank you I love it too..

• Bleach is bad 4 hair

• Who said anything about bleach ?

• How else would you get lovly colors

• Ive never used bleach lol... You can get unnatural colors that are meant for dark hair lol I believe it is by L'Oreal but its been awhile lol I think it contains bleach but its no where near as bad as direct bleaching is... Also my hair isn't dark naturally its light reddish brown so I just get a lighter color then I want and because my hair is darker it doesn't go as light and turns out the way I want it lol... suppose might not work for everyone but it works for me

• Darker colors look best like dark purple or dark red not pink or lavender