Why are some born good looking and some born ugly?!

some joke when god showered beauty they were in front of the line. It is so unfair! life is easier and happier if you are attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Genetics! Which makes me a big case of a huge cosmic joke on me, because by nearly every woman who has seen my dad or his pictures when he was young, even up to his 40s, has described him as hot or very hot. Heck, even my stepdaughter, when she saw a picture of my dad in his early 30s, exclaimed "grandpa is very handsome!". My wife said she had never before complimented on a man's attractiveness. He was a high school science teacher for a long time, his female students were constantly telling me how hot he was. On my FB account, I get friend requests from women asking if I was that hot science teacher they had. I have to tell them no, I'm the ugly son.

Sadly, I inherited none of his good looks, only his genes of longevity.

What Guys Said 3

• That's just the way it is - tupac

• Well, keep in mind that beauty is subjective and only exists inside our minds. I don't think that people are born ugly. They're just perceived as ugly by other people. That's just my opinion, though.

• Well we all have different burdens.

Do you think you are unattractive? I bet your not

What Girls Said 6

• That just the way it is.Yeah it sucks but there are always different opinions about beauty.Some might think we are attractive and some might not.No one has it 'ALL'.

• Whats ugly to one person may be attractive to another! "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

• naaah I wasn't in front of the line, God called me :P :P jk! srsly its because of their genes and beauty is subjective anyway hehe ^-^

• It's All in the genes you get from your biological parents.

• Yeah its unfair...

Genetics.

• Life is easier and happier if you have confidence in yourself. Plus beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't get down about it find something that works for you.