My lips are full should I pierce them?..

I have lips like angelina jolie my question is would I look good with a lip piercing?which side should I pierce it on?people say I have a innocennt face so I'm not sure if I would go good with a lip piercing.

Most Helpful Girl

• While some people may not like certain piercings, I think you should try it if you really want to. It's your decision and your way of expressing yourself. If you don't like it afterward, just let it heal and take the piercing out. Not that big of a deal.

I've thought for a while about getting a labret piercing, but keep changing my mind about it. Not just because of others' opinions, but because I'm just too lazy or afraid to do it.

What Guys Said 6

• Lip piercing ALWAYS looks bed, but especially when it spoils naturally full lips! Thin lips, the piercing doesn't spoil anything at least, just makes it look bizarre.

• If you want to f*** them up and likely your teeth along with it then go for it

• Don't do your lips, they are a beautiful asset that you shudnt mess up with a peircing if you must pierce do your nose or eyebrow or your tongue ;) lol

• Ehhhh... I've never been a fan of facial piercings. However in some cases, a nose piercing is pretty cute. But if you do go through with it, left side.

• I HATE LIP PIERCINGS!

• don't do that

What Girls Said 8

• i'm not a fan of lip piercings,and they can damage your teeth. I prefer eyebrow piercings,your lips have more to do than them,and from what I've heard,piercings make eating and talking uncomfortable.

• A lip pierce would add a "naughty" edge to your innocent face.

If you want, go for it.

However, since you already have full lips, don't do it. Show off your Angelina Jolie lips.

• I think a stud wonts be that bad looking

• No your looks look good on their own piercings don't always enchance sometimes it covers up

• Yea I never heard anything about it looks bad on pump lips

• No dont

• i don`t like them they always looks trashy

• they are gross and trashy sorry.