Which do you preffer? green, blue, brown, or hazel eyes?

which eye color do you preffer onthe opposite gender?

• Green eyes
    30% (6)25% (4)28% (10)Vote
  • Blue eyes
    20% (4)38% (6)28% (10)Vote
  • Brown eyes
    30% (6)12% (2)22% (8)Vote
  • Hazel eyes
    20% (4)25% (4)22% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• What I refer to as "God's cosmic joke" I seem drawn to green eyes without intending to be. One girl I dated, I thought, had brown eyes (she had green eyes, but her contacts made them look brown). I don't consciously look for them, but it seems like many of the girls I'm interested in have green eyes.

Now that I think back to high school, I would say most of the girls I was interested in had green eyes, with a few exceptions.

However, I've been attracted to girls with blue eyes, and I've been attracted to girls with brown eyes as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Some days I like green eyes, some days blue. But between the two, they take the top two spots out of all the colors. I voted for green because I like it better as an eye color than blue. Hazel is always good looking too though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes are always beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally find brown and hazel more attractive but there are people with beautiful blue and green eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • green eyes

or maybe one green and one blue eye would look cool too :O

0|0
    0|0
  • No love for black eyes eh. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love blue eyed blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Any thing but brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Its Easy To Find Beauty in any eye color, Though Hazel and Blue interest me the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever looks best on her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I used to wish I had bright blue eyes, but with my dark locks and pale-yellow skin, it would look ridiculous, I like my eyes. They're deep brown. I think that's awesome you feel that way :D

• Blue eyes preferably. Eye color doesn't matter too much, but I do like light color eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I've liked guys with all different eye colors. It really depends on what the guy I like has and how great he looks with it. All eye colors can be very sexy and attractive in their own ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I was really into blue eyes on guys but maybe that's cause my celebrity crushes all have blue eyes haha, but both my ex boyfriends and my current boyfriend have brown eyes but generally I'm not picky with eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Green

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved guys with blue eyes but this year I found myself loving guys with brown or hazel eyes a bit more than the ones with blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I clicked blue eyes, but I mean GREEN!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, but if I had to choose I love deep green eyes or really dark brown ( when you take a pic and they look black) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • The darker the better

0|0
    0|0
  • anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes do things to me... down there.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love either green blue or a certain kind of brown on guys(: Its really hard to describe the brown eyes!

• Ahh sorry! I thought I put my answer on not a comment|: SO sorry!