DEAR GENTLEMEN; Do you find it attractive when girls wear makeup or not?

Well, I wear makeup. Black eye liner and mascara... it's not piled on to where it looks ridiculous but what do you prefer. NON or USE IT.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was my girlfriend, I would make sure she realizes that she is beautiful without it and doesn't have to wear it around me, but if she wants to then I'm not gonna stop her from wearing it. Just make sure you don't look like a clown.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the girl and how much she puts on. Some girls look great while others end up looking like clowns

• somehow, when you say clown... it reminds of my dads way of telling my sister not to try and put on makeup... haha, I think your pretty honest on this subject, so I'll take your word for it. :) thank you for being honest.

• To be honest it kind of depends.. Some girls look bette without it.. and it seems that a girl that doesn't wear as much is usually more comfortable in their skin.. I find it more attractive when a girl wears minimum makeup.. Nothing worse than overdoing it.

• definetly agree with you.

• Well.if that is ALL you use..then I am fine with it...if I am being honest then: forget the concealer, blush, foundation & bronzer...those are what I hate...I am actually a mascara advocate..I think that definitely enhances a female..or anybody for that matter..I should probably use it!..o.O..I am not really a fan of eyeliner...but I am chill if you do not lay it on too hard...the Cleopatra look is not cool...:S

• well... I do on special accation use a little moisturizer and powder to cover up my blemishes for a date or something... you know? I don't think that would be that bad... in my opinion, nobody ever comments on me overdoing it, I just wanted your oppinions- though. you know?

• most girls don't even need makeup

so it depends but id pick NON

• most guys really do say that.. but I'm a girl so of course I don't or wouldn't think so no matter what a guy says about wearing none. I would still wear a little mascara here and there. -selfcontuous.

• Use it, it makes you look better.

• lol, blunt huh? but thank you for being honest.

• No problem!

• haha! you should answer questions more often! your very truthfulll.

What Girls Said 0