Which do you prefer...brains or body?

If you were to chose to be a attractive and stupid or smart and unattractive, which would you chose?

Goes for both sex...males and females.

ohh and by stupid I mean as in slow, you don't catch on too quickly like others. Not as in having a mental disorder.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly brains. But I would rather stay single for the rest of my life if those were the only two options.

What Guys Said 8

• Well honestly you need some kind of physical attraction, that being said I'm not going to be with some girl who says some of the dumbest stuff I have ever heard.

• Definitely brains

If you're hot,that's nice

But it doesn't count for sh*t if you can't hold an intelligent conversation

• Boys are attracted to to the size of girls butt. men are attracted to the size of the girls brains.. If a guy is after you for your body, he isn't worth your time. And any guy that finds thunder clevage, and ass tight shorts attractive, much less takes the peron wearing it seriously, isn't worth your time either. Stay classy GAG.

• which do you prefer; left arm or right arm?

• Body.

As long as the girl is not bitchy, I don't care about brains. Actually the most of bitchy girls have above-average intelligence.

• hate to say it, but I'll take being attractive and stupid

• id me sexy and slow... I already am. lol

• 'fraid I am going to have to have some of each

What Girls Said 1

• Smart and unattractive.

There's always cosmetic surgery of you're desperate enough for it.