Do guys want the girl they're dating to be stylish?

Why or why not? Please be deailed

I'm just curious... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Guys gravitate towards stylish girls because of the confidence they exude in their appearance is appealing and contagious. When a guy is with a stylish girl, then he will favor polishing his appearance. Stylish women own the attention of guys, and the room.

What Guys Said 6

• We don't care about the name on the clothes, we just want you to dress attractive. But do you have to wear a certain name brand? Absolutely not. You can dress up and dress pretty and sexy without spending a fortune or wearing the latest brands

• Yes. I like a girl that has a good sense of style. Do not confuse that with label-whores, though. My preference is the 'highend-hippster-prep' look.

• yes I want my girlfriend to be stylish. if we go out somewhere and a guy look sbetter than a girl then there's something wrong. and its always great that girls try to look good for the guy that theyre dating.

• Yeah, cause it's nice and appealing to the eye and they look prettier.

• yes. why, because it looks nice.

• Yeah but not too stylish.

What Girls Said 1

• Dress however you waaaant.