Girls, what do you do with your hair on your bad hair days:-)?

And how often do you have bad hair days:-)? La-la-la-la:-):-).:-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, pretty often. My hair hates me :(

When it's a tad greasy and I don't have time to wash it, I put it in a high bun or french plait it. The plait stays in better anyways... link link

When it's frizzy, I straighten the top bits and fish plait the rest of my hair... link

When it's all volumey, I straighten it, and when it's all limp, I put volumising spray in and tie it up in a pony tail :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 17

• If I have like 3 minutes I will just wet it and throw some moisturizer on it. Depends on the severity of bad :P Really bad I will bun it, bad I will (where I don't like it at all down) will throw it in a ponytail, kinda of bad where I don't think it looks too good down I will take some and clip it ( let it flow down in the back). I use to have bad hair days 6 day out of 7, I didn't know what to do with my hair then...now I think I might have a bad hair day twice a month at most five days a week. If it is in the winter I will throw on one of many hats I have.

High ponytail or low, it depends on the straightness of my hair that day.

My buns are always kinda high.

Oh and during the summer and I know I am not going ant where ^__^ I have bad hair days Every Day.

• i usually straighten my hair and leave it down. if it's rainy or super windy, I don't straighten it. I leave it wavy and pin back one side exactly like this: link I do this a lot during the summer because it gets so humid, no point in straightening. if I really don't want my hair to be in my face then I put it in a bun and put on a headband like this: link

• just deal with it. I just try putting more gel into it and make it as decent looking as possible. I try to tone my outfit down as well and put less makeup on...what's the use, really...And I tend to avoid people and eye contact.

I usually have bad hair days while PMSing, I feel like a piece of crap as well, so it all works out.

• This sounds weird...but I put 2-3 egg whites I'n my hair, and scrunch it all In my hair and put it up In a bun. It looks pretty, plus it's good for your hair. So when you're having a bad hair day you treat your hair and it ends up looking great the next day when you take a shower.

• It sounds interesting!doesn't it dry hair? How do you stand its odor?

• Doesn't it smell then?

• Not at all. It's just the egg white. Not the yolk.

• I put it into a high pony tail and braid it.

I braid my bangs too. Then, clip it back.

- At least once or twice every week. The wind is not hair-friendly.

• My bad hair days are because of bad hair-cuts which happen like once in a few years.What I would do is to find another hairdresser to redo it and it always look much better after that.Other than that,people always say that my hair is very nice. :)

• I... fix it. I dunno, I guess if it dries weird or something I'll pin it back.

• I don't often have bad hair days unless I get caught in horrible weather. I just grin and bear it until I can get home and shower.

• I often put a hat it's the only way to deal with it :D

• my hair tend to get puffy and tangly when I have a bad hair day, so I just brush it and enjoy the puffiness cause I like big hair haha

• A wear my hair in a bun

• I wrap it and clip it.

Looks like a swirled french bun. x D

• Do a hairbun

Happens every week

• High bun or low?:-)

• Sometimes my bad hair days goes simultaneously with bad face day :-) so I can't even do a hair bun :-)

• French braid it

• Ponytail

• I don't have bad hair days that often... maybe one once a week or something, and when I do, I put it in a ponytail :)

• I usually get a braid with tons of hairspray.