Select your favorite height for men

5"9 or under

5"10

5"11

6"

6"1

6"2

6"3 or above

And explain why it's so perfect :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not too picky about height, as long as they're taller than me but I've always liked taller guys more. I'm 5'5" and my boyfriend is 6'3" so if I had to choose maybe 5'7" and over

• Ok, so is taller always better? And what makes it? :-)

• Well my ex boyfriend was like an inch shorter than me, and I didn't mind. It didn't make me feel any less comfortable cause I liked him for him. But I think height is just a plus for me, like the taller you are then it's not a big deal. I like tall guys but when I think about it, it's not a must or anything.

• Ok ;0!

What Girls Said 18

• I am in no way picky over a guys height,as long as they are taller than me and if a guy I shorter than me he's literally a midget lol I'm 4'9 but a good height for me is around 5'8 - 5'11 over that they would have to carry me around like a doll I imagine lol but if I like a guy I like a guy even if he's 6 feet tall.:)

• well I'm 5'8", which is tall for a woman, and id say about 97% of the time I'm really attracted to guys that are at least 6'0"... the reason being, I like that feeling of security when they hug me and it feels like they are surrounding me, if that makes sense... its just a comfort thing I guess...hope that helps :)

• My favorite height is like 5"6 or 5"7

I feel it is better looking as far as being porportional to the body and all.

• Really? You're the first one I've heard saying that. But I agree! : D

• I am around a good 6"

Just because I feel safe, the guy dosnt even have to look strong, it just makes me feel protected..:)

but really height is never an issue for me, since I am around 5"4 so most are taller than I am..:)

• I'm 5ft4, I go for 5'10+ 5ft10/11 for me is best though.

• 6' and taller

• 5'7 to 6'

• 6' and above. I'm 5'7 without heels.

• 5´8 and up

I'm also 5´8 and I want him to be the same height as me or taller.

• 5'5" and up is good for me. (I'm 5'4")

• 5"8' and up because I'm 5"6' and it would be nice to be able to wear heels sometimes!

• Anything above 5'10 is fine.

• Perfect would be 6' or so

• 5'6 and up..I'm 5'5 so someone who's taller than me.

• 5"7 and 5"8 are both taller than you. Still as good as 6"?

• My height or taller 5'5 and up

• so 5"8 would be just as attractive as 5"10 or 6"2?

• 5 or my height with heel or talleri11

• I am 5'6 and I've happily dated guys who are 5'6-6'7.

My favorite is probably in the range of 5'10-5'11. Our bodies just seem to match up well.

• Okay. I'm 5"8 and I would love so much to be 6", don't think it's gonna happen though. Is taller always better? Couldn't you just look at a man my height and think he's cute or something? (Because of his height) :P

• Like I said, I've dated guys who are 5'6-6'7. I also tend to be attracted to redheads, but have mostly dated blondes and brunettes.. Dating isn't picking pieces out of a catalog and sticking them together ;)

FYI, I had my heart broken by a guy who was 5'8 or so, once. He was very attractive and had lots of women. ;)

• Ok! :)

• Probably just a few inches taller than me, so 5'7"-5'9". TOO tall makes it harder to do things like hold hands while walking, haha. But ultimately, I don't give much of a crap.

• I'm a bit confused. For some, it doesn't matter, and for others, it's a deal breaker. I like a girl same height as me, the feeling is rarely mutual. :P

• Well that's the thing, everyone has different preferences. I was just saying my IDEAL, not necessarily that I have a big problem with someone short or tall. I've never dated a guy who's my height but I don't think I would mind it.

What Guys Said 5

• These answers aren't what I expected. Thought the heightist brigade would have raided this Q.

• *Checks heights* Well bugger...

• my height lol ;p

• 5 stars for originality!

• Wow. Some realistic answers for a change.Maybe some people are taking something out of this website. Usually this type of q gets answers of a foot difference and generally guys> 6'0