Is it true tall girls can wear "anything"?

I'm 6 ft tall, and I feel like nothing looks good on my body!

So is it true tall girls can wear anything?

And what do you recommend for me since I'm so tall?

Guys and girls opinions both please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Idk about anything.

I think people have to dress for their body like short shorts won't look good on a short person as it would a tall person. It will still look good but not as much

Google how to dress a tall girl

What Guys Said 7

• How you dress has to compliment your physique. A fat person shouldn't wear a tight shirt. It'd look like a muffin top. Wearing bigger and specifically darker colors, is a + for them. It tones down the image and weight of the person. Like black does. White makes things look bigger. contrasting it,and making sure your skin tone is in contrast with it also helps. Like a person with my mid tanned skin should avoid pastel colors. Where a black person on the other hand, well they could get away with it, or a very bright red things of that nature. Can tall girls wear anything? if we had no concern for appearance, yes as can the person with the muffin top.

If you mean with concern with appearance wise, it depends on you. Colors also tend to effect our moods and psyche as well. Red being aggressive,and high energy, while white is more 'pure' and 'innocent', and black comes off as someone with power and authority. A blue would be a calm collected and intellectual type color etc etc.

I'll post some links that you can check out. Not sure if they'll help, but they go into more depth about what I learned a few years ago. I'm by no means a 'fashion guru' so.. this is probably just common knowledge I came across that I was also very ignorant of years ago.. *googled these btw*

link

link

link

link

link

• Tall SLENDER girls like you can wear aboout anything...(:(:(:

• I saw tall girl today in a tube top & shorts, I tried not to stare hahaha.

• You should be able to wear anything, so long as you can find it fitted in the right size!

That's about all have to say, since I don't know anything about shopping for women's clothes, but I imagine you can't buy stuff for a 6' tall girl anywhere.

• shirts are quite easy :) jeans come in XL at American eagle, and fit perfectly!

• I didn't think this before, but I suppose so, since things will look more elegant because of your model-like height.

• I would have no idea if tall girls can wear anything. Based on your pictures, I think you could pull of shorts, skirts/dress (tights optional) or maxi skirts.

• I'm 6'6" and I wear shorts and t shirts.

What Girls Said 4

• i guess it depends, I have seen a lot of tall girls that was almost just as wide and ofcourse they can't wear anything. but if you are curvy or thin I would say you would fit in a lot, maybe you will have problems finding pants that are long enough but other then that you''ll be fine

• No

Just like short girls can't wear anything

But women should just shop for things that flatter their body types and not things they think will look good just off of what random people say

• Right, but I have NO idea what flatters my body :( I was told flare jeans, but those make me feel kinda chunky since I have wider hips and they seem to give me a muffin top.

• What's your body shape?

• Nope I am 6'1 I wish but no.

• What do you wear that you get compliments on? I'm 6 feet and a half inch.

• Even when your tall it depends on you body type.

• If you have nice long legs wear skinny jeans or skirts.