What do you think of orange lipstick?

Is it weird? I only wear light pink/strawberry color lipstick but just wondering what people here would say.Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it looks really nice.

i haven't tried it but I've seen it in the magazines and I think it looks really nice. I don't know if I can pull it off but those who can look really nice with it. :D

What Guys Said 3

• ni hao! Haha that would be different and eyecatching, though I probably would not say it is weird.

• Awful-sorry

• Thanks for the honest answer!

• Thank you.Lol.

It's sunny here now and I am going to work.Bye!

• Bye have a great day!

• link Smokeshow.

What Girls Said 9

• this is bad link to me,but if it's a softer,more beige like color-i like it

• I think it depends on the tone and your skin color.

I think a more muted (not bright, but not pastel) orange would look beautiful on a woman of color.

I, myself, wouldn't be able to wear it though, it'd make me look washed out, I think. Too pale.

• If it's actually orange, yeah, it's pretty ridiculous.

• I wish I could pull it off but I don't know the right shade maybe tangerine I like it looks better on others though

• It doesn't look nice on pale skin

• not good it will give the illution that your teeth are yellowish

• It would probably be very cool - just depends on your skin tone and the shade you want to go for.

Although, more mature women probably shouldn't wear florescent colors on their lips because it makes them look older...

• It looks better on darker skin

• not a fan