Am I a ginger or daywalker?

I'm pretty confused about this ginger/daywalker thing to be honest lol. I have some random freckles on my arms, but the only really freckly spots I have (which actually aren't that freckly) is around my nose and my neckline. I have visible eyebrows (lol), and long dark eyelashes. I don't even know what my hair color is because people alternate between calling it strawberry blond, ginger, or red. My eyes are blue but that's common to all redheads or gingers I think.

Here's a pic:i46.tinypic.com/jt9cet.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a redhead, not a ginger. You may be a strawberry blond, though if you are it's fairly dark(or the lighting just isn't great in the picture). However, strawberry blond is the sexiest natural hair color in my opinion, so hell yeah for you.

But, either way, you are definitely not what I would call a 'ginger'.

• Oh, and not all redheads are either gingers/daywalkers. Don't believe South Park :P

What Guys Said 3

• The profile pic of a magical mythical creature is all that matters here, ma'am.

• You're right- all I really need to succeed is my llamacorn.

• You're a daywalker.

Gingers have more noticable freckles and a more orangy red hair type with much paler skin.

I don't understand though, the hottest girl I've ever known in my life was a redhead

• WTF is a daywalker?

• I am a day walker. Gingers are more Ronald McDonald red and the freckles with the pale skin. I have red in my hair, but not red hair. dark red in my beard but i'm not a red head. I have traits of both ginger and non-gingers.

What Girls Said 4

• Girl I feel it! lol I think you are a ginger, because you look kinda white, but if you walk in the sun with out getting burned, after like 15-30 min and if you can tan in the sun, then you are a day walker. llol or that's what they tell me, anyways ( I'm a day walker /half breed) lol

• Don't label your self..and I thought most had green eyes

• Daywalker be proud

• Ginger