Guys, do you think tall girls or short girls are more attractive?

which do you generally like more, and why? do you find short girls cute and adorable? do you like the more slender elegant appearance of tall women? you love long legs? what is your reason for being more attracted to one or the other? or is it just the way you feel, more dominant or protective ?

and what is tall or short to you? what heights?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated tall girls and found them very hot and attractive. I've also dated petite, short girls and found them very hot and attractive. And I've dated average-height girls (5'4"-5'6") and found them hot and attractive. And I've also seen many girls in all of those categories that I had no interest in at all too.

While I will confess a bit of a thing for petite girls, at the end of the day height is very low on my list of important things. If a girl is fun, smart, compatible with me in all the important ways, and likes me, her body really isn't a big deal unless she's so unattractive that her looks are a turn-off. If she has one or more nice features, that's a bonus, and no doubt I'll enjoy and appreciate them, but it's not the important thing.

There are tons of really hot-looking girls out there that I want nothing to do with. Some of them I could have sex with if I wanted to, and a few more of them could easily be manipulated into giving it up if I worked at it a bit. These are girls who are "out of my league" looks-wise, but I could still get some of them if looks were that important to me. But I don't, because looks aren't that big of a deal, as long as the girl meets a minimum threshold (and most do).

What Guys Said 6

• I've been married and in love for 32+ years.

As my wife has changed so has my "eye".

Once she was skinny and I thought skinny was sexy. As she grew more Rubenesque my preference for BBWs developed right along. Love shows us what is beautiful.

• That's beautiful man.

• ...okay so this has nothing to do with height but OK lol

• Mea culpa, I did change the subject a little. I chose not to talk about height because that is something that doesn't change much once you reach adulthood.

Now I will answer "what is tall or short to you? what heights?" Tall would be anyone more than 6" taller than I am. Short would be anyone more that 12" shorter than I am.

• I like all kinds of woman, but yeah cute and sweet girls are the most attractive to me, maybe because I'm 6''2 1/2

• All can be, but I'm guessing I like at medium to short the most.

• It really depends.

• I am attracted to all heights equally. It really depends on the rest of the girls features.

• I think height has nothing to do with attraction, at least to me. Though I do find shorter girls cuter and sexy just like the tall models.

What Girls Said 0