What do you think of girls with multicolored hair?

I;m thinking of dying my hair multicolored. You know, blue, purple, green, etc., all in one.

Is it cute, sexy, or a turn off? Or are you just indifferent about it? Does it makes you want to talk bad about the person more or stay away from them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really just depends on the girl. If she's confident and her hair doesn't look like a crazy mess, then it can be really attractive. Sometimes when I see girls with several colors, it just seems like too much. So just make sure you're doing colors that are going to flatter your features. :)

What Guys Said 10

• It's almost always awful looking. Occasionally, if done just right, it may work for someone who has a sort of goth look to them, otherwise.

• Different - in a good way. Avant garde! I think it looks cool and would never not talk to a woman with multicolored hair!

• It tends to make you look like:

a.) An avid meth user

b.) A manic pixie dream girl

I can't say that either of those are very attractive characters.

• link

if you want, will have to be pretty descriptive if you wan't all those in one.

Of course most people will think 'wtf?' because it is abnormal. Sometimes girls can really pull it off but generally seems to be an emo girl kind of thing based on what I've seen. I'm sure some will like it depending how it's done.

• I think it's hot.

• I think she has too much time on her hands and needs a hobby. Other than that, it doesn't do much for me.

• it depends on what she looks like; but I have a tendency to be aversive of girls who have multi colored hair. I mean the one's who dye their hair with unnatural colors.

• Two-tone is okay, if the tones compliment each other.

Multicolored hair just makes me think about some kind magical-unicorn princess cartoon, and there's not a god damn thing sexy about that.

• not for me

• A hot girl would look super sexy with purple and black hair!

What Girls Said 4

• don't do it bleach is bad

• They're emo

• I actually said I would hate rainbow hair then I saw a guy that pulled it off and I was shocked

• Stu-pid!