How to be classy and fabulous?

This question goes for both the ladies and the guys…

Most girls love to be fabulous, they love to look classy and be considered elegant. But what does it take?

How can a girl be classy and fabulous? How does she dress? Where does she go? Where to shop? Where to hang out?

I myself think that a classy girl appreciates art, embrace her beauty and bring back the best of past years… She moves with grace and accessorizes with a smile.

I would love to hear your thoughts ?

“A girl should be 2 things: classy and fabulous.”- Coco Chanel

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't by class, you are simply born with it. Being classy to me is being polite, respectful, articulate and able to be yourself in any situation. It's knowing that sometimes its best to just walk away from an argument or person because you know they are just trying to take away your self respect and have you loose your class. Once it's gone it's gone for good, you can't get back class. Being fabulous is just being true to yourself and dressing with what's best for your body type.

What Guys Said 2

• For me a classy girl would be girl who is: modest, respectful, has self-respect, knows how to look amazing in anything and her only accessories are white smile and a sense of humour.

• be classy, act ladylike, do not get tattoos, save the flip flops for the beach only, fix your hair, be clean, light make up only, but most of all, carry yourself with grace!

What Girls Said 2

• people think being classy and fabulus physically these days is everything but honestly they should be polite, caring, compassionate, and respect as they said below, of course most severly lack all of this as they focus too much on the physical aspects. I think being yourself is the most important thing not doing what everyone tells you to dress like, act like and look like, most guys are not my type these days because they don't act themselves, they are always comparing themselves to other guys trying to look all ripped and macho, it really is the biggest turn off ever, I go for guys who don't do all that and have their own mind, nothing beats that ever.

• Being classy is a demeanor, it's the way you carry and present yourself. Having respect for yourself and others, having values (things you believe and stand firm for). Classy women do not do any and everything, they have standards. It's not about what you wear, unless you just want to LOOK classy.