Another hair question...links

Curious about which hair was best, because I'm growing it out/leaving the natural color now but it makes me feel a bit plain.

Current hair: link

A bit shorter:

link

A lot shorter:

link

Blue: link

Red: link

Photos are on my profile now since the links don't work :S

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it bleach is terrible

What Guys Said 1

• The Facebook links are unavailable. Change your privacy settings, or put the photos somewhere that we can access them.

• Technologically handicapped over here. Sorry about that...

• Not a fan of the blue hair. I'm not totally against unnatural hair colors, but that one doesn't seem to work well in the picture. All the others looked fine. On a side note, I like your necklace too.

• Your not wrong about the blue hair, I don't think the color took very well.

As for the necklace I recently lost it...but it was nice :P

What Girls Said 4

• Your current hair is the best out of the photos you've posted, I think it really frames your face and the color is beautiful. Keep it that style, if not a little longer.

• Maybe straighten and get bangs for a new look when you grow it out wavy hair looks alsome

• You look exactly like one of my friends.

I like your current hair.

• That's the third time I've been told I look exactly like someone else in the past two weeks :/

Hence the feeling of plainness, I guess there are worse things to be though.

Thanks for the comment :)

• You're welcome.

• Looks fine to me