Ladies, what's the sexiest fragrance for men when going out?

I'm talking about sensual ones, a real pantry dropper.

The setting would be night clubs or just parties in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• there are a lot. I like most of the gucci colognes, dolce gabbana, polo, nautica , lacoste, burberry, tom ford, jean paul gaultier (the blue body bottle). you really can't go wrong with these.. obviously smell them tho, whichever you like, I'm sure girls will like it too. also, the abercrombie fierce cologne is pretty sexy too

What Girls Said 7

• wish I could describe it. smelled this guy on the train last week and I didn't even get a proper look at the time but his cologne had me smiling lmao. it was strange. and then he got off the train and I got to look at him and he was like totally not what I usually go for. tattoos all over his arms and neck, ripped jeans, black wife beater. but because of his cologne, I would have voted for him for president! :D

• i totally didn't answer your question lol. like EndlesslyDelish wrote, sweet and musky scents smell really good.

• Never Axe, it just cries immature and makes you seem like a high school boy trying way too hard. Generally, with regards to cologne, lighter is better. You don't want something too musky or overwhelming, but something that she'll pick up and love when you're talking and closer. It will switch her mind to an intimate setting right away and will turn her on. Personally, I love the cologne Wings. I met a guy wearing it at a club once and have love it since.

• Depends on the guy. Different guys pull off different scents. I dated a guy who wore GIO, and it smelled amazing on him.

• Code by Armani...hands down

• Davidoff's Hot Water (Cool Water is good too, but Hot is more sensual), or Armani Code.

• The new curve for men but honestly, any scent that's musky and kinda sweet is sexy to me.

• The chocolate axe makes my vagina throb...

What Guys Said 1

• Semen ;)