How can I appear bigger build?

I'm only 5"7 which is short for a guy. Bu thing is, I'm quite small built as well. I try and wear heels and avoid wearing clothes with horizontal lines (as this makes you appear shorter), but what else can I do? I want to appear taller and broader. My low self esteem has a negative effect on my relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not a bad thing that you're short or ''small'',like brando said-own it.

there are things you can do to appear bigger built,but I really don't think you should have to change to feel confident.

here are some tips anyway so I don't end up being unhelpful:

go johnny bravo. not that extremely of course,but you need to make your waist look small,and your shoulders broad. you need muscle,start working out your pecks and shoulders (abs and legs too of course,just work on your shoulders more,so you get the whole triangle shape guys want)

What Girls Said 4

• 5'7 isn't short for me

• Wear padding

• Wear layers

• Good posture. I'm only 5'6 and frequently get mistaken for being 5'8 because I have good posture.

What Guys Said 6

• You can become broader by doing chest and back workouts, and that will make you broader where it counts more. You can't do much about your height, unless you want to go for really drastic measures haha.

• Work out and wear clothes that fit.

If your clothes are too big you look too small.

• 1) Go to the gym

2) Walk with good posture and shoulders back, chin up

3) Own the f*** out of your height and body

Just a few suggestions. It's up to you to fix your low self esteem because no one else is going to do it for you.

• theres not much you can do, no matter what you do you're still short

• Don't know what to tell you, man. I'm 5'7" myself, and I've never really even considered my height to be a disadvantage. Most women are shorter than me anyway (5'6" being relatively tall for a woman), and while some are indeed taller, it's not like that limits the pool that much.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about your height, and trying to appear taller. You might fool a few people some of the time, but you're not always going to be able to look bigger than you are.

• wear tighter clothing especially on the legs (but not too tight), you can think of the pants as sort of like bell-bottoms, but without such a large bottom. Take a look at what Daniel Craig wears in casino royal to get ideas