Girls what kind of hairstyles do you like on guys?

Do you like long hairstyles or short styles and what hairstyles do you prefer. What cute and what's not

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What ever suits him, I've liked almost bald guys to guys with long hair before. I agree though, style does make a huge difference, I can only show you examples of hair I do like though. link link link link

If it's long tie it back or wear it down with a side/middle parting, whatever looks better.

link link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• short: link

link

long: link

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short hair, like this: link

0|0
    0|0
  • Neck length or shoulder length hair.

I love mohawks and fohawks and frohawks and etc...in the colors of the rainbow.

Omg I love spiked out hair on guys as well as ponytails. I don't know I have weird taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short surfer beachy look type of hair

0|0
    0|0
  • long or short as long as its neat:) Be sure to look neat and nice:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys with short hair, the shorter the better, although I must admit that some guys look good with long hair (but not everyone can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buzz cut

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder length and longer if curly/wavy or super short

0|0
    0|0
  • hate long hair on guys when I say long I mean it goes past his neck and looks more like "girl hair". it doesn't have to be buzzed but short. some guys look good in slightly floppy hair that reaches mid neck as long as it doesn't go over his ears like crazy. the guy I dated had hair like that and he gelled it and it looked really good on him.

but I've seen other guys who look attractive with really cropped hair

0|0
    0|0
  • A good fade is sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.