What does it mean when he looks deep into my eyes when we make love?

Ok so I have hooked up with the guy from my previous question...

To recap.. Started as friends, knew each other for 9 months before getting together and have been together for a month.. During that 9 months, he was with his ex. He never cheated..Ever.. I told him how I felt and he said that he was "trying to be fair to her and let things run their course" even though he was terribly unhappy. Thought I was stuck in the friend zone for the longest time because he came to me so often about her stalking or the professional sabotage that she was committing (they worked together)

But with all that said and even though I tried REALLY hard not too, I began to catch feelings and honestly feel like I am starting to fall for this guy, but I am aware that one month is WAY too soon to be talking love with him... And I have even iterated to him that I know I feel more than he does because he had the whole ex thing going on.. He just keeps saying, you never know or telling me that I have no idea how much us being together means to him...

Ok so I have body issues.. Not going into that, but, I usually close my eyes for most intimacy. The first time we made love, he did the typical guy look at my body thing, but when our eyes locked it was deep and intense, not like bedroom eyes.. Something else hard to explain, which made me uncomfortable so I kept closing my eyes as usual to help me cope with my self consciousnesses..

the 2nd, he never took his eyes off of mine. I tried to look at him as much as possible but still closed my eyes. He asked days later why I did that and I told him. He said that I was beautiful and that he would like to see my eyes more but that he understood.

So last night and this morning, I was able to keep his gaze.. And the entire time we were making love, no matter what we were doing, he was right there with his intense blue eyes staring so deeply in my eyes.. He never once looked away, but neither did I... I have never ever had that... Not even when I was married either time.

My friends (women) say that must mean he is feeling like he loves me too, but I am not sure, I would like a guys take on this.. I know that if it meant nothing or if he was unsure like the 1st time he wouldn't have done that... But does it mean anything at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it means he loves you, but it is a good sign if he stares into your eyes. There's nothing better than staring into my fiance's eyes when I come or she cums. So intense. Maybe it's just a huge turn on for him.

• So it's a possibility that you are not in love with your fiance?

I don't get how your first statement says:

" I don't think it means he loves you, but it is a good sign if he stares into your eyes"

Then you go on to say that you do that to your fiance when you "come"...So do you love her orrrr...?

Im sorry, I just feel that once you are engaged that sex between you & your partner is much more value, you can't just right away compare it to a action between someone that you say you don't think loves her

• Usually, the first few times guys/girls have sex, they are not in love. So, if he's staring deep into your eyes, then it's probably not love, but more like lust. It's intense. Of course I love my fiance', and yes, it is very valuable to me. I'm saying, a guy/girl CAN stare deep into each others eyes WITHOUT being in love with each other, that's all I'm saying. Don't assume that just because he's staring into your eyes, it automatically means he loves you. That's all I meant.