Little men? What to do?

Haha stupid question. I have a small frame, like a girls. I'm 5'7 140 lbs. I go to the gym often and have almost no fat. I'm working on eating more and getting more muscular but I don't think I'll get much bigger because that's my genetic skeletal frame. What do I do? Clearly women find this weak and unattractive. I don't want to just scoure the planet to find one girl who likes me. I want alll women. I want them all!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a guy friend who ise your size and gets plenty of women -- sometimes even a few that are taller than him. In fact, he was a bit of a manwhore for a time. I think the key is a) NOT focusing on yourself as less than any other guy -- just acting like it's no biggie. b) Actually getting to know women -- not idealizing them from afar and NOT "befriending" them to do favors for them. He had a lot of actual female friends, that he treated a lot like any other friend. He joked with them, teased them, actually talked to them, rather than just "listening" to them. c) Shaking it off if an individual woman isn't interested. Don't keep trying to win over the same women to prove something to yourself, just move on...

• Good advice, thx. It's something I gotta work on.

• a) NOT focusing on yourself as less than any other guy -- just acting like it's no biggie.

b) Actually getting to know women -- not idealizing them from afar and NOT "befriending" them to do favors for them. He had a lot of actual female friends, that he treated a lot like any other friend. He joked with them, teased them, actually talked to them, rather than just "listening" to them.

c) Shaking it off if an individual woman isn't interested. Don't keep trying to win over the same women to p

• Ha, ha. I DO know a lot of people, and I'm also observant... But nearly everyone has SOMETHING that makes them feel awkward about dating -- big nose, funny ears, speach impediment, severe anxiety, etc. So, don't single yourself out as unworthy -- we're all in the same boat, for the most part :)

What Girls Said 2

• You want all woman, eh? Well.. I actually prefer small guys. My ideal height range is 4'10 - 5'10" ;] I prefer the smaller, petite frame. It's so adorable, when a guy is shorter than me. You will find 'someone' who really appreciates you for who you are, and is fully willing to get to know you, understand where you're coming from, get on the same page.. You see what I'm saying, right? ^_~

• I think maybe you just need to have a little more self confidence :) And not all women find muscular bodies attractive. If I like a guy a lot I'm not really gonna care what his body looks like, I mean that's not the big picture. One day you'll find a girl who loves you and your body just the way it is, and you'll wonder why you ever worried about your body not being good enough. :)

(p.s. No matter how much you wish, you won't have all women in the world)

• Well of course not all women. You misunderstand. Not the old ones or the really young ones, or the fat ones, or the ugly ones. But the rest.. you know the hot ones.

• So you only date by looks?

• My mistake... I meant the hot ones with good personalities.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah I hear all the time from women they need a tall guy to feel safe, that short even well-muscled men can't protect them. Personally, I would love to see these women's tall lanky men try to pick a fight with someone like Lee Priest. He's only 5'6 but is a ripped 260+ pounds.

Sadly, even with strong self confidence and a highly fit body, there will be women who only want tall men. But there will also be women who don't care, and there be still other women who think 5'7 is tall.

• There are a lot of short girls who won't settle for short guys. It's like I'm fighting uphill battle.

• True but the harder the battle, the better you come out of it when you hit victory.

• That one is very true. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.

• You can have only one, shrimp boy! Join the Corps!

I am Joking, I am 5'5", weight is about 179 with 10% body fat. Muscular guys often don't get treated fairly, because women think they are cheaters. Just be yourself. Don't stress too much over your appearance. Be yourself, and try not to be a jerk.

• If you have no fat, you're not eating nearly enough to put on muscle.

Aside from that I know plenty of 5'7 140 in shape guys who've done fine with women (most of them currently married).

But until you're putting on fat, you're not eating enough to complain you aren't building muscle.

• Be confident with yourself and let the personality shine through and women will see that. Would you want to be ripped but boring and no personality or average/thin with an awesome personality that makes women laugh and smile? One of my uncles is a pretty small guy...but he's confident and assertive like a boss and doesn't think less of himself. He borders on intimidating as well. He's married now with 3 kids.

Here's food for though: I bet the horse jockeys who raced in the kentucky derby get tons of woman!...and they're tiny! (smaller than you even!). Just sayin'.

• looks are everything, and being 5'7 with not the "manliest" genetics is gonna screw you over

dont get your hopes too high

• Im a large guy 6 ft 220 lbs and I can't get no hole; fate is in control not tallness or shortness.

• It's not all height and weight. You have the advantage there but you're lacking elsewhere. As am I.

• being skinny doesn't mean your weak and unattractive

• Small and short = weak and unattractive in our society.

• i see people that are skinny that are really strong. I see shorter guys that have girlfriends all the time

• Confidence is key. If you learn to use your personality, your looks won't be a problem.

• Thank you my friend. I am working on it.

• Some books that I recommend:

How to Win Friends and Influence People by Carnegie

Undercover Sex Signals by Lowdnes

Emotional Intelligence by Goldman

King Warrior Magician Lover by Douglas and Gillette

The Way of the Superior Man by Deida