Guys: do you like animal print on girls?

like for example this link with a belt?

what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mean to sound rude, but honestly it depends on the size of the girl.

If the girl is very overweight and wears animal print for some reason to me she will look like the actual animal itself (I know it sounds wrong, but in my opinion its true).

Not saying that animal print looks fantastic on all smaller women, sometimes it doesn't.

It actually depends on how the woman carries herself if it looks hot or not.

I think that is a really cute dress, but I personally wouldn't wear it.

It depends on the individual and what they like.

What Guys Said 9

• I like animal print on animals, but it can depend on the girl herself. Some do look great with maybe a leopard-skin print but the same clothes don't, in my limited understanding of fashion, suit everyone.

• I don't really like anything animal print, unless it's a blanket. I don't care if the person likes to wear them, it won't make me dislike them or anything, but if she is trying to get my attention she should wear something else.

• According to the description, animal print is going back into style. I personally like it, but it would depend on the girl who is wearing it, right?

• ,and yes, that dress looks good. Do you plan on wearing tights or something with it? While they can make some outfits on girls look better, as a guy, I'm looking to see as much skin as possible, you know!

• Ehh, I'm not really a fan. I like it more when women wear solid colors or something a little bit more flashy...

• It doesn't appeal to me.

• I never have.

• Ink on girls never cute

• I didn't ask for your opinion on tattoos.

• oh, my bad I didn't know you were talking about a dress. But to answer that it doesn't look pretty

• Sure..is hot...(:(:(:

• It depends. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's cute as long as it's not overdone or too clashy of colors. That dress is the perfect amount of print and sophistication. It's hot!

(I'm bi, so I figured I'd be an okay candidate to answer, too. lol.)

• Not that I don't disagree with that parenthetical statement but the site is called girls ask guys. They still give room for women answerer's so it wouldn't matter if you're bi or not.

• Hot choice. It's something I'd wear but I'd have a really skinny belt.

• Wow! That seems like too much. Alittle goes a long way. Stick with a bag, shoes, or scarf maybe.

Bra? lol