Girls how do you'll feel about MMA fighters?

how do you'll feel about those mixed martial arts cage fighting dudes that go through brutal fist fights ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a friend once who was an MMA fighter and he was a real douche. But I sense you're talking about the fighting aspect of it. I don't care. So you can throw a punch. Cool beans. I can too. It neither earns you respect from me or loses you respect.

What Girls Said 12

• My boyfriend wanted to get into it and did a little, which was alright. If he could do it without getting cauliflower ears, I'd give him the green light. I like to watch it, and I'd love to be able to congratulate him after a fight with all manner of prizes. But the deformed ears are nasty as hell.

• Personally, not a fan.

• Sorry for all you MMA fans out there, but I think its kind of brutal, and useless. I'm sure its great for many reasons but that's just my opinion. :)

• F***ing hot like every other athlete. Exceot soccor and basketball players those guys aren't hot...lol I hate soccor and basketball.

• yeah those are kinda borin and slow...makes you wnna go to sleep...

• I honestly like MMA fights and cage fights. But there is an exception. I would be perfectly fine with my boyfriend wanting to do this if he promises to never bring it home. I mean no fighting outside the cage. I am never be apposed to my boyfriend doing what they like/love.. I personally never stand in the way of my guys dream

• I think its fun to watch and very manly. However I don't think I could ever date an MMA fighter because I would worry about him too much.

• I don't approve I don't like to see them all bloody and beaten up

• I like them a lot lol but I used to do mixed martial arts, so... I got to see them in action up close XD

• I found them hot and very strong of course.

• Super hot :)

• The guys on TV are hot

• Awww its wrong

What Guys Said 0