Do you like lipstick? I'm asking girls and guys!

I honestly think any color on my lips look horrible lol, so I just stick to clear lip gloss. I love how it looks on some people! By the way I'm not planning on wearing it, I'm just curious what your opinion is :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to really dislike lipstick but recently my mom bought a lipstick and it ended up being too dark for her and she gave it to me. I was surprised at how it looked and use it now regularly. I definitely changed my opinion. I think the secret lies in getting the right color. Lipstick can make you look completely fab but it can also make your face look horrible if it's not the right shade. I'll admit though that lip gloss is much easier and comfortable. Lipstick always dries out my lips.

What Guys Said 7

• Sure. The right color can really enhance a woman's face.

• Most definitely!

• Yes, it can look nice.

• I would not say that I like it...eh..maybe sometimes...but I do not mind it in the least...(:(:(:

• Pretty neutral...I really don't care if my woman wears lipstick or not..(:(:(:

• It is OK sure

• I like lip gloss better

What Girls Said 7

• I love lipstick.

But I'm not that adventurous with my color choices. I kind of stick to nude, or very pale pinks. Sometimes a deep red.

I like it much better than gloss. It's not sticky like I find some glosses, and I prefer a matt look sometime. Also I find lipstick has much longer staying power than gloss.

• Yeah but not as much as lip liners and tinted lip balms.

I LOVE LIP LINER I wear it like chap stick...it NEVER rubs off like most lip products...plus its matte...not gooey and glossy like gloss.

• I don't really like it on me ,but I do love a tint like babylips cherry me because it isn't a solid color it's transpaent with a little tint of red

• I like it better when I blot it down so it doesn't look too much

• Id rather wear a tinted lip balm

• love it. recently bought a deep red shade.

• Ya but it makes me stand out too much