What does it take to be the baddest bad ass chick?

I'm just a normal chick at school. Lowest grades would be straight Bs,never been admitted into the detention,not a student body. I was once a cheerleader but then I quit,because I don't feel it while I was in the squad but now I'm the captain of my school's volleyball team and I love b-ball a lot!. I don't specifically belong to any groups in my school,I'm cool with everyone,but I'm more likely to be the one who tells jokes. I don't wear skirts,I love to wear skinny jeans,plaids,t-shirt,chucks/toms/vans.Have collection of snap backs cap.Love them a lot! So I was having this university hunting,then in my group there was this guy his left arm is heavily tattooed and he is good looking,I think that is the first time I ever fell in love.Or like in the movie where you saw a lot of things going around in slow motion.LOL.But I made a research,asked my best buddies,I have a lot of good looking,popular best buddies (but they are only in my friend zones),they said that guy he is only into badass chicks,(that's totally not me). I know this sounds bad like I really want to change myself,but I just need points/tips/advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get detentions, be a rebel, break rules,smoke/do drugs,go out to parties and get drunk as sh*t.

All of that should work to get him but don't change yourself for this ONE guy, who says if you go through the transformation that he'll stay around after he gets you just the ONCE. If you screw up now over a GUY how can you fix your future up once he leaves you? Bad ass girls are a dime a dozen, give him something different and new! You can go places if you focus on school and nice guys.

Whatever you decide to do, have fun doing it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Never try change yourself for some stupid boy. That's retarded, and you'll fail at it anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't change yourself to fit into what you think a guy wants. In the end, it will feel fake and you won't be happy. Maybe he would be into you, you never know. People can have preferences but that doesn't mean they wouldn't give a good girl a try. :)

• Uhm o.O

• Beat up a police officer and go to jail. While inside the joint you'll be the baddest bitch in the place.