Blond hair...

i have naturally dirty blonde hair, naturally tannish skin (not fake or going to a tanning salon because I'm part italian), and also I have dark brown eyes, does that look ugly or stupid? I was wondering because in a lot of the questions I have read guys don't really like the blondes

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, guys love blondes. And you're naturally tan too? Really you've got no worries on any of that. The last time my company hired a girl that fit that description I don't think the guys talked about anything else for weeks.

What Guys Said 2

• you are basically the female version of me, I have dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and am part italian

• no way

i think it looks beautiful

i don't think I could come up with a more beautiful girl in my mind

dirty blonde hair

tanned skin

brown eyes

dont most models look like that?

What Girls Said 1

• I am the same way, except I have blue eyes. I think that as long as its natural, it cannot look stupid. You were made to look that way. Its when people start changing themselves that they begin to look odd haha :)

besides, tan blondes are awesome! =D