Is it weird to be 24 and never had a boyfriend?

Considering you are attractive, normal, 5'10" tall, slim, and are cute to a lot of other people other than your mother.

I just want you honest opinions of what you think. No advice needed right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing basically weird, but the reasons you never had a boyfriend can be so various that it would be guessing.

What Guys Said 3

• Relax, it's not weird and it's definitely nothing to lose sleep over. =)

• You sound liek my friend sara! She focused on school for ever not guys. Like I said to her it will all work out in the end when your ready!

• only if you make it weird

What Girls Said 3

• It could be weird. Have guys that you would like to have a relationship with ever pursued you? If so, do you somehow chase them away? I had a friend who was self-destructive like that and didn't get over it until she'd gone through therapy and gotten the issues from her childhood under control. Until she did that, she was just flat out scared of sex and men in general.

• No way girl. In today's society, where everyone's pushing marriage back and back, especially in larger cities. People want financial stability and are waiting to find their soul mates. If it makes you feel any better I'm 22, 5'3", 125 lbs and I've never had a real boyfriend. ya know what though? It doesn't really matter. He will come, just don't wait around for him. You got it!

• It sounds like me but I am 23,height 5'3,cute and in shape. I've been in relationship before but now I am single quite long. It doesn't really matter to me though and that is the weird part of me.