Why would a girl call me dorky?

I really don't understand... I'm 5'8, a healthy weight for my height, and I DO NOT wear glasses. I heard her talking about me behind me and she said that I was dorky and that there was no physical attraction.

I really don't understand how I fit the description of a dork? What do girls mean by this? wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dorks necessarily wear glasses. Dorks are considered, socially awkward, or clueless, maybe bad dressers and make untimely jokes or remarks.

Some people also just throw the word around to express their lack of desire for someone so to speak so take with a grain of salt.

What Girls Said 6

• Well you're just not hot in her opinion. And maybe you come off as a dork personality wise.

• Maybe the way you act or something you said

• If you don't define the term "dork" then she is teasing you.

• I have no clue why she would say that, especially if you don't wear glasses. *shrugs*

• Its kind of saying your lame/corny but cute

• Awwww

What Guys Said 2

• It means you are not prince charming for the girl,next time try to approach her on a horse

• it sounds to me like you had your first encounter with an uptight bitch. Good luck because the only advice from here is get plastic surgery, get jacked, and get rich.