What do I use to pencil in eyebrows?

I'm in the process of shaping my eyebrows, One is a little fuller than the other and bye the time I get them in the same shape it will look a little sparse. There's no avoiding it. What do I use to pencil that eyebrow in?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well there are eyebrow pencils, there are powders, even tinted gels... Since you don't wear makeup the best thing for you to do would be to head on over to Sephora, MAC or even makeup counters in department stores. That way you will be recommend the best product for you and you will also learn how to use it correctly so the end result is natural.

What Guys Said 1

• An eyebrow pencil?

• Are there ones specifically to pencil in eyebrows? (I have no idea I don't wear makeup!)

What Girls Said 7

• Yes their are pencils that are specifically made for filling in eyebrows their fairly easy to find if you don't want to spend a lot of money you can try a drug store like cvs or Walgreens in the make up isle if not you can check out sephora make sure to keep you brow color in mind . Besides pencil you can use eyeshadow close to your brow color and apply it with an angled brush

• You can use eyebrow pencils or eyebrow powder or eye shawdow with an eyebrow brush...or a slant tip brush.

• There are specific eyebrow pencils and kits and such you can use. I get the cheapo ones made my Rimmel or covergirl(you can buy them at walmart or any drugstore). You will have to pencil BOTH eyebrows to make them match though. Good luck!

• They have pencils for it also used as eye liner just get one that matches your current eye brow color

• majority of cosmetic brands should have eyebrow pencils/powders/kits, I don't know what's best cause I don't use them. but theyll be marked for eyebrows

• Eye shodow is easier

• Use eyeliner pencils