If you saw yourself...

If you were the opposite sex (or if you are gay picture a duplicate you) and you met yourself what would you think?

If I met me I think I would be really interested in getting to know me but grow bored with all our similarities. I would however appreciate my amazing hair and cute booty.

• Look at that good looking person, rawrr I want to get to know them!
  • Oh this person is ugly and not at all my type!
  • I wonder if I could do a one night stand with that person?
  • Nothing. I wouldn't notice myself at all
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I think I probably be the quite girl that everyone always made fun of because when all my friends were out partying and hoing around(no offense ladies just a term) I was realizing my potential as a young woman and what I wanted of my life. I think I would also realize I've been given the greatest gift of all, the ability to make and nurture another living being(with a males help).

Not to be a full of myself but I've told I'm rather handsome so I think I would also make a rather smokin lady.

What Girls Said 7

• This is a really good question. Initially I would look at myself and think "that girl's really pretty but she seems like she'd be kinda bitchy." I do get that quite often because I just don't feel the need to smile constantly especially when I'm by myself walking to class or something. But if I saw myself with my friends, then I'd wanna get to know me because I'd think "that girls laughs a lot and she seems fun." I do have kind of a dry, borderline acerbic sense of humor, and some people don't really get it. I would think I was pretty funny though.

• I would think that I'm super cute but, assuming I'm of average height, think I'm too short. Though average and above-average height guys have "liked" me so idk.

• Personally, I would find myself attractive and possibly interesting but would, like most of the guys I've met, either find me distant and boring (I'm not a big talked, especially to men) or would just want to get it on with me. I'd probably end up just admiring from afar.

• Wait are we picturing ourselves as the opposite sex or viewing ourselves the same way but in the opposite sex's opinion?

Ok well I think I'd be a pretty hot dude lol and definitely pick up a lot of chicks with my amazing good looks and awesome sense of humour hahaha. If I looked at myself now I would definitely wanna get to know myself, thus the A.

• I would notice me because I am very tall. But I would think "she's very pretty, but she could lose some weight"... that's what I think most guys think of me anyway

• i prob wouldn't notice me, I'm pretty reserved and there's nothing incredibly outstanding about me

• I think I'm pretty in the face but I need to lose weight before I'm considered attractive to most guys so if I was a guy who met me I probably would just think I'm cute but not really pay attention to me.