When you see a person with some piercings, gauges, a few tattoos, and crazy-ish hair?

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see a person with some piercings, gauges, a few tattoos, and crazy-ish hair?

More artistic tattoos, not trashy ones, etc.

Updates:
hahah yes, I mean a girl.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a girl, I melt.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like gauges.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first thing that comes to mind is:

"Why the f**k would somebody pay to have that done to them?"

0|1
    1|0
  • A punk, weirdo, probably using drugs, probably a lesbian.

Few piercings and tattoos are alright, but gauges added a freak factor and crazy hair added a lesbian factor.

0|0
    1|0
  • Self mutilation.

0|0
    0|0
  • That they would likely be difficult to live with

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Doesn't phase me really, I've been around many different groups of people including the alternative crowd. If I see a particularly cool tattoo or her hair stands out in a way that I haven't seen before I might go compliment her on it, but I do not presume anything about people that look different.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing to that would pop in my he's would be "Soulmate" a kindred spirit I'd problably ask them about their tattoos and if their good where did they get them done

1|0
    0|0
  • She might listen to metal music but definitely rock-reminds me of a friend and guys are always impressed she listens to metal caz girls usually dont

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing that I think, especially if the tattoos are artistic, is "Wow, that person seems like a really creative, interesting person to get to know. I'd love to pick at their brain."

0|0
    0|1
  • Emo.? Don't mean to label but she's probably into art and rock music

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocker chick she's probably tough

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are seeking attention and trying to fill a void in their life. They are looking for self satisfaction

0|1
    0|0