How much does a nose job change your face?

Does it enhance your features? Do you look totally different?

I got my nose done 2 days ago and I can't take off the splint yet. I'm just curious about other peoples experiences (or if they knew someone)

Do you think someone can go from a 7/8 to a 10?

Most Helpful Girl

• it totally depends on how small you want your nose to be, if you have a big nose now and want a small button nose then you will look weird, cause you proably have other big features in you face so it will be balanced. I haven never seen a nose job come bad if it was done by a real surgeon. I think you will be happy with the result

• I think so too :) he's one of the best in my state, so I don't think it will come out bad. I just hope to get prettier off it

• if you don't over do it it will still look natural and fit your face. if it fits your face you will look pretty.

What Guys Said 1

• If they only have a nose problem, then I guess it makes them look better.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think guys care about a bump in the nose

• A lot it can make you uglier too

• A lot if can make you look like a pig

• It could but don't get it done for that

• not to a 10 unless they are absolutely gorgeous and had an awful nose

it doesn't make you look totally different but it really depends how bad your nose was and what they do with it.