Im 5'4, now 113, but don't look like it:/

im a small frame what most people say,but seriously when I look in the mirror, I see fat fat fat. Wtf! sometimes I look at myself and I feel normal, like average weight, and I don't want to be normal anymore :( so I am thinking of losing to get ACTUAL THIN. not b/s thin,average, normal etc. :( so I want to get down to maybe 103-105 ! people have been saying that that's unhealthy looking for my height, but I don't think so, opinions?! please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not weight you need to lose necessarily.

What you could use though, is some toning up. If you commit to a gym routine that includes and strength training, you will notice a change in your body shape. You won't bulk up but you will tone and build muscle. You may notice your weight increase, however, you measurements may decrease.

The way to get slender and compact is working out.

103-105 is awfully thin for 5'4. However, with your small frame 115 may be perfect. Your body will choose its comfortable weight as you eat right and work out.

What Guys Said 6

• hell no done lose anymore weight... its not about losing weight to look thin a lot of girls have this misconception. just put on more muscle and muscle passively burns fat. I mean right now you are the perfect weight for your height according to the bmi indicator.. the reason you still see fat is that you have very little muscle mass. muscles tone you up so you don't look fat plus they passivley burn fat when they heal from being ripped and when they just sit there because they are dense so it takes a lot of energy to sustain them thus increasing your metabolism and fat burning. lift some weights or if that's not your thing at least do some at home crunches, leg lifts, push ups, pull ups etc... that will definantly get you lean and healthy... guys don't like over weight girls just as much as under weight girls... all about muscle to fat ratio not how much you weigh

• sexercise.

• 110 that would be perfect. 105 is bellow underweight and looks gross.

• Sounds like you have a rockin' body now, certainly not fat!

• first world problems

• I don't think you're fat at all.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'4" and 130, I have a lot of muscle ton. Seriously.. don't lose the weight. I look fine, and if you're the same height and TWENTY pounds less you definitely are!

If you lose weight, it comes off in the order you gained it, i.e. breasts and butt. My sister is at the annorexic level of 102 and 5'4", she has a hernia and a lot of special doctors. Please, please don't drop that low. She is "actual thin" and looks incredibly unhealthy :(

If you MUST do it, only aim for one pound a week so your body doesn't go into a crazy reflex, but you obviously look better than me and I get compliments all the time. I have pictures of my body if you want to compare

• As answered by 99PROBLEMS. 105 lbs sounds perfect.

Start running and changing your diet a bit to stay 'tone' and not 'skinny'

Well, muscle weighs more than fat. So, you might be 110 lbs (maybe, adding a few more pounds) but then, you'll look FIT for someone your height. Depending on how much exercise you do and how you maintain it daily.

I'm 5'5" - Weighing at 118 lbs now. I started getting used to it a bit. (Being a bit pudgy.) Then, I want to start losing weight but then people tell me I am good at where I am now. A guy friend of mine, told me that "130 pounds would be good on you as well." - Go figure.

I want to do it for myself, so I can be please at something in my life. Not for other people.

So, go to where YOU think suits for your height. Just be sure, to not wanting to be too THIN and not look good in smoking outfits. - Same goes as to gaining weight. Most girls don't carry it well. (Such as myself.)

Balance it out, if you can't.. You can make it work.

• Girl. You. Are. Perfect. I swear. I'm 5'4" too and about 115 and people tell me I'm really thin, though I don't have a small frame. If you REALLY want to, maybe drop to like 110 but PLEASE don't go below 106. You will look thin and unhealthy and it isn't good for you.

• I have the same problem, but some people say I have a borderline eating disorder. I personally don't think so, but whatever. If you want to get thinner go for it! just try to do it by eating healthy and exercising. My friend is 5'4 and 100. and looks perfectly fine and eats a fair amount. its about personal preference.

• yeah lots ofpeople say I have an ED lol..i don't I just have a bad relationship with food :| lol

• thats just like me, no worries

• Ah I'm like you. Ideally I should weigh 135 ish at 5'8", but I'm wanting be actually thin at 115 ish. I only weigh around 125 ish but feel huge too.

Just don't go lower than 105? Then you could start causing yourself health problems.. It's safe to be at the low end of a healthy bmi, just not too under. Too underweight is just as unhealthy as being too overweight really.

• I don't think you should lose too much weight... guys don't like thin girls

• i don't really care about guys...

• I think 105 sounds good.