In the market for shoes. Need help deciding

Looking into buying a pair of sneakers. Ladies, which ones would you prefer on your man? Dudes, which kicks would you rock? Might even be better if you just rank them

Shoe 1: link

Shoe 2: link

Shoe 3: link

Updates:
CORRECT 3RD LINK: link

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 by a long shot then one and 2.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The 3rd

0|0
    0|0
  • 3, 1, 2. definitely 3

0|0
    0|0
  • First or third.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I'm surprised everyone's saying the 3rd ones. I actually like the 1st link, their pretty fresh^.^ plus black goes with everything. No pun intended o.o

0|0
    0|0
    • black goes very well ( and quite fast id say) with my TV and stereo :D and my heart :P no pun intended

• Ha you're funny^-^ I'm sure you would know, but we won't get into all that. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a sexual reference, or if I just have a sick mind :p I'd say both. Glad to know you like black though c':

• No pun intended. Once again^_^

• Definately 3!

I love those, plus I have similar ones..in my profile picture:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the third shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get the black

0|0
    0|0
  • The 1st

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I don't like high tops. But I like 2, or 3. They're all kind of plain though. Also, I don't think people really pay much attention to your shoes. I once broke a shoelace and only had an orange lace at my house. I got more girls commenting on my orange shoelace than I ever would have with normal "cool" shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • third ones are sick, I don't like the others. go to nike.com I just customized my own shoes and ordered them yesterday. it was only $120.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big fan of high tops and two of the links are the same. I would go with the grey ones.

0|0
    0|0