Nose piercings: yay or nay?

I really want one. I only want a tiny diamond little stud. I would never wear a ring. And I'm not trashy. I'm very girlie and preppy and dress conservative. And also I've been told I have a really good nose, so I think a nose stud would enhance that. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• This gets asked a lot, and guys are usually pretty split on it. About half think it looks good, and half think it looks terrible. There might be a slight majority on the dislike side. However, there is more to take into account than how many people like it and how many dislike it. You also need to consider how much people like or dislike it. What I mean by that is that the people who think it looks good aren't going to find someone significantly more attractive just because they have a nose piercing, it is usually, at best, a minor benefit. On the other hand, lots of the people that dislike them think they ruin a perfectly good nose or face. Basically by getting a nose piercing you look a little bit better to half of the guys our there, and a whole lot worse to the other half.

What Guys Said 4

• I think rings can look good, but studs look gross.

• Weird.. it's usually the opposite.

• Studs look like moles or warts. I like rings, especially septum piercings.

• personaly I don't like facial piecing on a girl don't see the point

• i think they can look good

• Well you're under 18, I think they're really popular for that age group and recently graduated girls. Personally, nay.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah get it done, it's the least painful piercing in my opinion. It doesn't swell up and it's suitable for everyone. I took my 60 year old Grandma to get hers done on Wednesday! I'd go for it, had mine done and it's very low risk on the infection side of things and it looks lovely.

• Yay...but I had a bad experience with mine..

• Studs are fine and you can still look conservative

• Studs are tiny so it won't overpower your nose

• You should get it! It would show another aspect of your style and personality

• Sí^_^

• YAY!

• just a stud, yay

• Yay

• I think they are trashy. Sorry! But if you have a beautiful nose, don't touch it!

• Nay