What color you say my arm is, so I can match it with my makeup, I'm about to buy?

I just want to see what color, so that I can buy the right makeup! I don't wear make up much so, I am trying to figure out what kind.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• oh yes, for sure medium...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• from the picture it seems like a medium but it's hard to tell with the lighting huge question what make up are you buying? becouse if it's for foundation you shouldn't be matching it to you arm but your neck

• Well I choose my arm, because my neck and my arm are both the same color, that's why people just matches with my arm anyway and really the lightening really huge? Wow because the light in the bathroom is very dim with a yellow background in the back, that is why I took it in there lol! Maybe its the yellow background making it seem like its so bright in there lol! But I am using a concealer right now, like a honey to toast color! More of an honey! But both are so similar its hard to tell lol!

• No link but purple looks good on evryone

• Medium

But if you buy make up go and ask the eople who work there so they can help you.

• Any warm tone

• Earth tones like beige brown green

• You just need to go to the cosmetic part of a store and put the foundations up to your face and try and match as best you can. If can't decide which is closet always pick the lighter shade.

• Ok thanks! But what number of shade would you guess it to be? Just a guess, would it be like an NC or NW?

• link

try going here =)

• Ok thanks!