Tattoos and Piercings: do you like them?

If you do, why? If you don't, why not?

If you have some, how many?

Do they mean anything to you?

Would you want more?

What would you get? WHere would you get them

Would you ever have them removed?

Are they a turn-on?

Tell me anything else I may have missed!

Answer anyway you like, these are just questions thrown out of my head.

Me? I don't have any tattoos, don't want any. I have one hole in each ear that I barely use.

But I do like tattoos I see on others, especially those tribal tattoos.

Piercings

What about you? I'm just curious!

• I like botth!
    67% (10)31% (9)43% (19)Vote
  • I like tattoos but I don't like piercings.
    7% (1)14% (4)11% (5)Vote
  • I like piercings but I don't like tattoos.
    7% (1)17% (5)14% (6)Vote
  • I don't like neither!
    19% (3)34% (10)30% (13)Vote
  • I'm neutral!
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I just have to say, I've been answering your questions today. I enjoy answering them, too! :)

First of all, I love both body ink and piercings.

If you do, why? If you don't, why not? I love body ink because its a way to express your inner belief and thoughts. It's like a voice speaking out loud to the world. Tattoos= body art. It's drawn art. It's something you speak and represent. Tattoos also define yourself and your personality. I love piercings, as well. I have five myself. Some piercings are a big no, but some are pretty.

If you have some, how many? I have 5 piercings- a double, and a cartilage. I'd like to add a third lobe row, and a tragus and shell. I used to want a monroe, but that was hs. I don't have any tattoos, yet. I will be getting some in the feature, though. I'm thinking about 7-8. I know, you're thinking damn girl, but let me explain myself. They're all going to be small and meaningful. Some will be foreign script. For example, I want one down my torso, back of neck, under my boob on left side, which is near my heart. This one would be matching with whoever I end up with.

Do they mean anything to you? Read above.

Would you want more? No.

What would you get? WHere would you get them. I already explained that.

Would you ever have them removed? No.

Are they a turn-on? Yes. Depending on what and where they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I don't like tattoos, some can look OK, but over all I prefer without. I cannot see myself ever getting one.

Piercings, I like pierced ears on girls. Besides that, not really. Some other places are OK, but most I dislike. Lip piercings are a big turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a tattoo of a murder of crows and I also have multiple piercings ( both lobes X2, tongue, nose and scaffold) and want more.

and I love tattoos because they're interesting and usually have a story behind them. They're also a great way to express yourself (and can easily hide) and you can get some really intricate designs.

same as piercings they are a great way to express your self and can look amazing as long as you don't go overboard like with everything in life.

and tattooing is older than religion so obviously it's got something right lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have tattoos yet. I was thinking of getting an autism awareness tattoo (seeing I'm Aspie myself) but don't have the money yet. Or the guts, but I'm not afraid of shots and blood tests so I could think of it as several blood tests at once. There still is the money issue. I'm still practicing budgeting skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • D is a double negative. Means you like both :P what you mean to say is "I don't like either" or "I like neither" :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either but earrings are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Like tattoos, don't like piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • know what I like?

yo face!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both IF they're not excessive. Something like a few tattoos, earrings, nose stud, and tongue piercing for example looks great on a girl, but if she has so much of both that she looks like someone made an abstract art painting into a pincushion, it's not really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them as an aesthetic pieces, but not attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either, but earrings are fine. I prefer if the person values the natural beauty of the body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I currently have two tattoos and am adding a new one soon, a quote in German on either my foot or bicep. I also have an industrial and two cartilage peircings, before I got a job I had 6 and 8 guages in my ears. Needless to say I love them. I love tattoos on others too, but there are always limits. Any time there's just too much hardware in your face to even see flesh that's silly. And unless you're a tattoo artist I think full sleeves, shirts, or anything taking over a whole part of your body is too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it looks good on the person then I like them. if it doesn't go with them and it looks f***ing random as f*** and like they just got it kus they wanted it then yeah I don't like them

overall I love a metal faces and inked up bodies <3 w moderation and overthe top too

0|0
    0|0
  • I love certain piercings and tattoos.

I have my ears pierced 3 times and my nose pierced once...but its closed up now.

So I have a total of 7 piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos and piercings. I'm actually thinking about stretching my ears next month, maybe to like a 6g^.^ I also want an industrial. Right now I currently have two basic ear piercings and I used to have a nose piercing but I lost the stud and the hole closed :c I also have about 4 tattoos in mind I'm planning on getting when I turn 18. C':

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are a waste of money. Piercings are okay only if your ears are pierced. All those other body piercings just look nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think my ears piercing is enough.i am not boring up my beautiful body. tattoos I will stay without

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my third tattoo just last night but theyre all pretty small and can be covered if needed. But not a huge fan of piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos. I want more piercings on my ears. Other then that I woul Maybe consider a belly button piercing or eyebrow

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, and I have both! I currently have two tattoos and 11 piercings (5 on each ear and one nose ring) I think they are awesome! I want more tatts though, they are addicting

0|0
    1|2
  • I know I'm gonna get a lot of downvotes but this is my opinion. I find guys with both tattoos and piercings as douchebags.

0|0
    0|0
    • You'll be happy to know that I have both tattoos and piercings and was named volunteer of the year at my local hospital so please don't assume or generalize.

• If you do, why? If you don't, why not?

Tattoos- If they symbolize something, I do like them. I like when guys have some as well. When people over do them, its a turn off...

Piercings- One to Three is the maximum amount I find appropriate for one person. Over three I find is too much...

If you have some, how many?

Zero tattoos. (I have always wanted one but refuse to get one until I find out exactly what I want.) Its been five years and I still have not made up my mind loll! I would get it in a spot I could hide it though.

Piercings- My ears. and navel. (I am allergic to any types of earrings for ears for some reason. I don't wear earrings anymore (real or fake) because my ears break out and flame red.) reason I got my navel pierced.

Do they mean anything to you?

No meaning.

Would you want more?

No more piercings.

What would you get? WHere would you get them

tattoo on hip who knows when lol!

Would you ever have them removed?

my navel id probably remove when I grow up and get married and am pregnant. I dk navel piercings creep me out on pregnant bellys.

Are they a turn-on?

SOme tattoos on guys are a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my ears pierced, just one on the lobes.

I have five tattoos all but one are meaningful to me. I love tattoos if they are meaningful to the person and have something behind them. If they're something stupid I don't get it but its their body.

I know a lot of people don't like them, but I love mine because they symbolize important things in my life and are a visual expression of who I am and what makes me, me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them they are a form of expression

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I like tats and piercings,but...tats on girls=they're OK provided they're small/concealed; piercings are cool though.

Guys: piercings=no. Tats-they're OK as long as it doesn't cover a certain limb/body.

0|0
    0|0