Should I Keep Wearing Yoga Pants?

Ok so I'm going to a new school this year that's 5 times bigger then my last one and I won't know anyone there and so of course I’m nervous. But the thing is I have always worn black yoga pants. I didn't even realize it wasn't common in till recently and then I hear it makes people weird and they shouldn't be worn in public so I asked my friend and she said I looked fine in them. I didn't even know guys found them attractive in till I went on this website. [I get like no looks from guys’ -_-]

The thing is I do own several pars of jeans and I now that’s the normal wear but I really don't like wearing jeans and usually only wear them for out goings with a group of friends or first meetings but I find jeans uncomfortable and prefer yoga pants.

I just don't want to sacrifice comfort for style but I also don’t want to look like a freak. What should I do?

P.s. I don’t care about the whole feeling expose thing or whatever I have been wearing yoga pants for a long time as I said I didn’t even notice in till like 2 years ago that not many do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from Sweden and it has been a few years since I was at high school but I think as long as you are comfortable and confident with your yoga pants then keep wearing them. I would wear a nice top though not just a basic one otherwise that could look a bit trashy.

What Guys Said 3

• Actually yoga pants are a turn on because it shows you booty and and your figure. You wouldn't be weird you just be original. But if you want more information add me and talk to me.

• If you like them then wear them. Maybe mix it up every now and then with a skirt,dress,shorts or jeans though,

• If you feel comfortable in them, then yeah keep wearing them.

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone at my school wears them. I thought a lot of people did. ha ha It might be the area you live in, but it's common for girls to wear them here.

• What about black sweatpants or its like a stretchy jeans/sweatpants

• id just wear them. everyone at my school did. maybe just wear jeans every once in a while, or wear them til you get comfortable there. I don't know I always wore them haha

• If you can afford buying it

• Ya why not