Should I wear a kilt to the renaissance fair?

I read online that women like men who wear kilts. I'm going to a renaissance fair tomorrow (maybe) and I wondered if I should wear one?

What do I wear with it?

It looks like I won't be going. I was supposed to go today but I had to work. I might go tomorrow, depending

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't believe everything online is all I'm gona say

What Girls Said 6

• Oh sorry you won't be able to go, but if you had, you TOTALLY should have worn a kilt! Love kilts! :)

• Cool id love to see it

• Yes kilts are awesome! You could wear a black shirt but if you wanna make it really awesome go shirtless and wear awesome body paint and wear a Viking helmet

• Go crazy! It's a fair. Have fun! KILTS ARE AWESOME

• I thought guys wore tights back then

• Go for it

What Guys Said 2

• Wear jean shorts underneath it! And don't do this alone, be in a group, at least two of you anyway.

Don't believe what you hear about women liking kilts...they just pay more attention because it's unusual, but they don't find it really attractive.

• Uh..dont try to speak for all women. I love guys in kilts. Some of my friends love guys in kilts. Even my fashionista sister likes guys in kilts. To each their own, but don't say women don't find it attractive because some of us do! :)

• He's the one asking about women in general, not about you specifically!

• How to rock a kilt and look badass at the same time:

link

Works best if it's a legit Scottish clan you have lineage with.