Is it possible to make your hair blonder/lighter NATURALLY? If so,how?

Give me a couple of methods,thanks in advance.

Thanks,all of you:)

Most Helpful Girl

• A. Lotts of sunshine!

B. Lemons

C. Soak in tea daily

D. Peroxide

What Girls Said 11

• Stay out in the sun. For very long periods of time.

• Im too low level to post a link, but still on the Internet I found a site, the name of the subject is 4 All-Natural Ways to Lighten Your Hair

These 4 ways are:

Lemon Juice

Cinnamon

Chamomile Tea

Honey

Lots of information stands underneath the subjects, so try to find that site yourself and I hope it helps =)

• Lemon juice can make your hair fall out if you stand in the sun for too long lol... just standing in the sun makes your hair lighter by itself. why don't you just go to a salon to get in lightened or bye a shampoo that brings out the natural highlights in your hair?

• Put lemon juice in your hair and set in the sun

• The sun and lemon juice

• I heard honey can help.

• Sun

• put lemon juice in your hair and sit in the sun for a couple of hours

• Try honey

• Try sun-in products

• if you put a mixture of honey and lemon juice in your hair and go into the sun

also chamiolle tea might help (also for putting in your hair)

and there is this john frieda shampoo "go blonder" which works with lemon juice and it really makes hair lighter

What Guys Said 4

• Making your hair lighter requires removing color. In order to do that naturally, the sun would be your best bet. Just like the sun causing color to fade from things out it in for a long time, it will do the same to your hair. That's gonna take a while, though.

• Being out in the sun often makes your hair turn lighter. I don't know of any other natural way.

• I think methods like the lemon juice / lightening shampoo / etc, only really work well if you have fairly light colored hair to begin with - someone with dark hair is probably just going to end up ginger.

• Yellow is not a beautiful solo. Brown or black hair is good. Schwarzkopf, for example if you say there it'll make some extraordinary quality products. America's # one Hair Color Lotion Lacinia or regenerating there is good room I would recommend. Got it?