Girls what do you usually wear on your everyday makeup?

It's pretty much the question above.

Do you use foundation? eyeshadow or eyeliner? which colors?

And do you wear the "no makeup makeup look"?

Most Helpful Girl

• i am not a 'no makeup makeup' person,to be honest. I mean people don't think I'm a drag queen or anything,i've never been told off for it at school,and people do think it looks natural-but I go all out.

-i don't like foundation,it's too heavy,i just use concealer and some white eyeliner if I have spots(i'm REALLY pale)+some powder so I don't get all shiny

-eyeshadow-white in the corners,and some black or green near the lashes

-mascara-i like max factor 2000 calorie,but my lashes are naturally long-ish so whatever works

-eyeliner-my favorite-i use all colors-black,blue,yellow,purple,pink,red-ERR'THING-in a cat eye,not amy winehouse,but 50's+white on waterline

-a bit of blush,just so people don't think my blood stopped pumping (again,i'm REALLY pale)

-and I don't wear much on my lips,sometimes I dab some red lipstick only,but that's like once a month (that sounds bad. I swear it's not period related)

What Guys Said 2

• All of it.

• From what I see, I'd say they most at least wear eyeliner.

What Girls Said 12

• I used to wear a lot more makeup than now. I've started to really tone it down. But I still wear light foundation, blush, bronzer, and fake lashes. I don't wear mascara because... well being asian, you usually aren't always blessed with gorgeous luscious lashes.

• No makeup look:

- Eyes: Brown eyeliner on the top lid and black mascara

- Skin: Concealer under the eyes, and bronzer over my cheek bones

- Lips: tinted lip balm

Going out:

- Eyes: Black eyeliner on the top lid and black mascara, with a smokey-eye using warm earth tones

- Skin: Concealer under the eyes and light foundation. Top it off with a splash of rosy blush over my cheek bones

- Lips: Dark, berry red lips

• I love makeup. When I go out I never have those no makeup days, I either wear it all or wear some of it. Unless I'm going to something simple. My everyday make up is foundation of course, I don't use cover up but that's on you if you want to. I wear mascara, lots of it because I LOVE it its my favorite part of the makeup! and pencil eyeliner. I use to wear top eyeliner too but I realized it makes my eyes look really dark so I haven't wore it a lot unless its a special day but I like to keep it thin and winged out. Blush too! not a lot, but some wouldn't be bad. wouldn't wanna look pale! :)

• Depends where I'm going. I have two everyday makeup look.

One is:

Eyeliner, bronzer, blush

Two is:

Eyeliner, mascara, foundation, bronzer or powder, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick or lipgloss

• Mascara

• I used to go with a black eyeliner and black/blue mascara.

Now, it's just black mascara.

I stopped using foundation. I might use it again but I'm afraid it may ruin my skin.

It's pretty flawless, except for a couple of blemishes.

• I wear blush and a bit of lipstick on days where I don't really care how I look, but some days I wear blush, a bit of lipstick and mascara. :)

• i usually wear the "no makeup" makeup look.

concealer, a bit of powder, eyebrow liner, a little bit of mascara, luminizer, and a tad touch of

bronzer will do for most days.

• I am a no makeup look girl..I wear mascara, eye shadow, but the colors are so neutral and close to my skin tone you can barely tell I have it on. and I pair it with a lip gloss, sometimes I just do the mascara and lip goss.

• Lip stick and mascra

• Lip balm

• not the no makeup look but I don't make it too heavy. I try to do a light doe eye type of thing.

i wear undereye concealer, fill in my brows, and I wear eyeliner, mascara, and blush. sometimes a light lipcolor;.