Can I buy my best friend a bra?

She already told me her size she trust me and I trust her I don't like her! But I want to buy her one because the bra looked cool and do you girls care if us guys ask you about your bras?! Thanks

I mean can I buy sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all. I will even tell you my size if you ask.

If you were a really cool, close guy friend I'd probably let you in the dressing room, to see it!

(After I tried it on) It doesn't hurt to ask.

I think that's sweet of you to do that for her.

• i can just imagine what your boyfriend would think about that.

• You can tell me and do you think she would care if I asked her what color it was or what type!? Thanks!

• You're asking my size? 38D, hun.

And no, I don't think she'd be upset, especially if you're buying it for her.

Come on, what woman wouldn't want that?

What Girls Said 10

• Sure, absolutely!

Well, "I" like talking about bras with my guy friends.

It's not that big of a deal.

There are some things they would like to know.

And sometimes we joke around.

So YES, I think it's fine!

• It's a little bit sexual...

If you've gone shopping together and she pointed it out to you, then you could...but if you just saw the bra and thought about her...naaaaa.

Ask her first to be sure it will be cool with her, becauseif you just give her the bra as a gift she may think you have a crush on her.

• If you both are okay with it, then there is no problem.

• ok go to any store that sells clothes pretty much and don't even try buying a normal bra, the sizes are too hard to geuss.

buy a sports bra, those should come in s,m,l .

the best kind to get is all cotton so you a draw in it probally white too (lol, can't even imagine what is going on here :) )

careful you might have to buy more than one, they often come in packs

• I think it's cool when guys don't flip out about girl thins. Kudos to you! If you and your friend are close like that, and you both think that's cool then go ahead.

• sure, why not?

• Dude. You need to stfu. Quit asking us.

• No, you can not.

• As long as both of you are comfortable with each other.

• If it's about bra size, a woman typically wouldn't tell, but it all depends on how comfortable she is with you. If one of my really close guy friends asked me for my bra size, I would probably ask why and eventually tell them. It just depends on how and why the guy asks.

If it's about bras in general, like why women wear them and such, I guess it'd be okay to ask and discuss it. It depends on how you ask and why you're asking. If I were you, though, I'd just stay away from that topic for now.

What Guys Said 11

• i think you're insane.

you're under 18 (probably) and you're gonna go into the store to buy a bra for your friend as a present. just listen how crazy this sounds.

i don't thing you should do this - I think you would freak her out, because as I already said, this is pure craziness.

• She doesn't have a boyfriend and she said it was fine she wanted me to so I don't know thanks!

• That's odd.. unless you have a very close/odd relationship with them, I wouldn't

• Kinda wonder why you're buying bras for you best "friend".

• Bra fetish I say

• It's fine that would be cool if she took it

• Sure you can!

• Sure!

• Go to "incrediblethings.com and search "doodle bra". I think that's what you might be looking for! Good luck

• "incrediblethings.com". Sorry the quotes were put around the wrong thing

• Sure. So what's your friend's size? How does she compare to the girls you know with the best pairs?

• Well victoria's secret I guess, as far as what kind, ill let the girls answer that. I have to ask though bro: why are you, a guy, buying a bra for what I'm assuming to be a female friend?

• Ye

• ye? ...right that's totally an answer. Aight whatevs, this is a really weird question

• I'd rather talk about what they cover myself.