Guys are CUTE , are girls too?

I think guys are SUPER cute sometimes!

It may last a second, but it still happens sometimes!

I noticed it with kids too : ).

I haven't seen it with girls though (maybe because I'm only attracted in men)... are we this cute sometimes too?

• Girls have these moments too
  • It's a guy/kid thing
  • Guys don't have these cute moments

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys feel the same as you do, but reversed, of course. Does this surprise you really?

What Guys Said 13

• Girls are so cute in their mannerisms. The way they smile, the way they laugh or even how they say something can be cute. It doesn't always have to do with looks but yes I can say girls are definitely cute they just don't realize it.

• Yes girls have these cute moments too.

• I find it surprising when I heard girls say guys are cute. So I guess it is normal to find the opposite gender cute regardless of your gender.

• Of course girls have these moments

I just smile cause I get to nervous to say anything

Likewise. when a girl tells me that something I did was cute,

I get embarassed

• Sometimes girls can be very cute

• no, girls are evil and vicious

• girls are also cute no doubt about it

• I find only girls cute.

But most likely because I'm only attracted to girls.

• I imagine that if you were attracted to guys your answer would probably be a bit different =P

• But I'm not and never will be.

Also I can't imagine how the question asker may NOT find girls cute.. a word "cute" itself gives me associations of a pretty girl.

• Yes, I'm the other way around. I'm a girl, I'm attracted to guys and I find them cute...not the girls.

• Girls can be cute yes.

• Cute.

• Yes, the blond link is one of the cutest girls ever.

• Yes, girls can be very cute. link I thing she is cute and adorable.

• Are you kidding? Of course you girls are cute!

What Girls Said 2

• There are so many definitions of cute! Can you please define your cute? I've always thought cute was another way of saying, "you are nice but I don't like you that way." But then I like cute guys too. :D

• Cute to me is an attitude. Things guys do that are so unexpected, tender, fun, gentle...and that makes you wanna say "aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww" ; )!

• Yes yes girls/women have these moments to, I get called cute a lot by other girls.

Often because the modified English I use when writing, signing, or online in chat rooms [I do not really think I wish to apply this to GAG].

But also I really notice it a lot more with other women because I am attracted in that direction.

I think it just takes into account who we are attracted to that we see more cute thingies with them.