Do very tall guys like petite women?

Or do they like women who are about their height?Just wondering because I seldom see very tall Oriental women in my country here.Is it difficult for them to find a girlfriend that tall since 90 percent of women here are petite?Thanks.

Women here are about 155-165 cm tall and guys here are about 168-178cm tall.Those that I consider very tall are 190cm and above.Thanks.
@RedSmartie:A lot of couples that I know with great height difference are among the most happily married & committed ones.If they can overcome the discomfort of such a great height difference,then they must be truly in love with each other in my opinion.And in all these 7 couples that I can think of now & know personally,all the wives are their husbands' first girlfriend & they are together for 2 decades!

If I am a guy who's so tall & dating a petite woman,then I must be so crazy about her!

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is culturally specific just so you know.

• I'm not sure why you're acting like 'he must really love her'.

A lot of us tall men actually find very short women to be extra sexy. I.e. its not something we 'put up with' we actually like it.

• You can just pick her up and carry her around. Problem solved.

• Haha,great idea and very romantic!

What Guys Said 9

• I have liked women of different heights and I seriously couldn't care less about the height of a woman. But the girl I first went crazy for and still has impact on me even after she left my life is a very petite girl.

P.S: Am 191cms tall.

• Thanks.How tall is she?What is it about her that makes you crazy?Haha.

• The women here are all about155-165cm.In the past,there were 2 strangers on the road who aprroached me and both were about 190cm tall!I only reach their shoulders.Lol.

Do you and that girl have any problem at hearing each other clearly when you talk with her?Any need to raise the volume slightly higher?

• Voice doesn't become a problem with some one feet height difference :P

• Since I'm 6"2' (close to your total), I will say that I LOVE very short girls. I still to this day have a major crush for a girl that is 4"11'. Yowzaa!

• Well I prefer a little bit taller like 5'7-5'10... But I'm really tall I'm 6'4.

• when it comes to physical look, I would pick a woman who's shorter than me. but not too short.

• Each guy is different. No one here can answer with anything other than personal preferences.

• I am not VERY tall..just short of 6 feet...but I like almost any height of female..I would date 4'10" or 6'5"..they all smell and taste great...(:(:(:

• Only thing I could think of that would upset me is if she was abnormally short (say 5ft3) or abnormally tall (say 6ft3), I myself am 6ft1ish

• You do realize the average height for a woman is 5'6 so 5'3 isn't that short. 5' or shorter would be abnormal.

• I uuuh... live in Sweden...

Either way it would never be a deal-breaker in that sense. Also it wasn't relative to how weird it gets the close to the heights I stated. I just meant once you hit 5ft3 that's usually where things (just for moi) starts to look odd and feel a bit uncomfortable

• Yup they do like petite women.

• I'm not very tall, but I am 6' and I like petite women.

• Thanks.How many cm is 6'?And what height do you consider a woman to be petite?

• 6' = 183 cm.

There's more to being petite than just height, but I'd consider below 160 or so petite.

What Girls Said 5

• My male friend is very tall ( about 190cm) and he always says how he likes small girls and he dates only such ones;)

• Ya I usually see couples like that

• I'm 5'3 and I just went out with a guy who is 6'2. He likes short girls but it really just depends on the guy. I felt kind of guilty for dating a tall guy, though. Every tall guy that dates a short girl is taken away from a tall girl who needs him.

• I sure hope so

• Ya and they look so cute like father and daughter are mistaken sometimes though