Girls, What are your views on skinny tall guys that dress semi-formal?

I'm tall (6'3"), slim, you could easily say skinny, but not anorexic, and I dress with blue jeans, dress boots and dress shirts often, my hair is very short and I have a natural tan.

Most Helpful Girl

• take a picture!

• I would but this is a public site and I have too many friends, I don't want to be seem around here, LOL!

• Naw, I jerked off to yor pic, how is that racist? I love Mexican girls look, it turns me on, they just seem aggressive sometimes.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What Girls Said 2

• A man who dresses well is a massive turn on.

• So you consider that well dressed? I always get good blue jeans, mostly lacoste, and my dress shirts are of solid colors, no stripes, my shoes are usually steve madden black dress boots or aldo's.

• Can't really make a judgement there on whether it looks good or not because it matters on whos wearing it as well, I'm merely saying if you think you dress well, that projects confidence as well. Confidence is also sexy (note, confidence, not arrogance).

• OMG. I HATE ALL OF THESE QUALITIES. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THIS?

• What qualities do you like? I ask because that's how I look.

• I was just kidding. All these qualities are wonderful, you shouldn't even have to ask about this.

• So you are saying it's good. Awesome. I ask because girls tell me I'm hot, but I never get to date anyone. It's just bizare.

What Guys Said 0