Should I cut my hair for school?

A salon here in town is cutting students hair every Friday for free so I want to cut my hair really short.

should I go for this style:

link

or this one

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you are comfortable with and how you want to be perceived. The first one has a more hip casual look. The second one is more classyg; suited for office work settings.

What Guys Said 4

• While I'm not a big fan of short hair on women, I think think the second style looks really cool.

• the second one would make you look sexier imho

• Im not a fan of short hair either but the 2nd looks better.

• I like the first one.

What Girls Said 7

• If you have to choose between the first and the second, I would go with the second. My advice though, with your facial shape you should stay longer than that. You hair is so beautiful now, you should keep it. So many of my friends who have long hair go way short and regret it. I recently went short and regret it... I miss long hair, lol.

• see that's how I am lol. when I have short hair I want long and vice versa. its hair so it will grow back. maybe extensions?

• Ya I guess extensions can work. They're just a pain to put in all the time and if you get permanent ones you have to cut your hair again to get them out.

• i think its a bit too short..maybe something like this?

link

link

link

link

link

link

• those are all really cute but my hair is shoulder length now. I'm at a toss up between growing ir longer or chopping it off

• Oh, well grow it longer hahaha.

• I think I like the first one more. Don't cut it, grow it longer

• yeah I'm at a toss up between both lol

• im black too obviously and my mom's hair grows long really fast and if I care for mine it will too. my mom will grow hers down her back then chop it off and keep doing that lol. I don't mind it consideriing its just hair and it grows back eventually

• mine would probably take years to get back to this length. If I cut it id go for shoulder length because I don't like a lot of maintenance and I think short styles require work, plus I don't have the features for it

• I like the 2nd

• number 2

• No just trim splits

• Just get layers don't cut it