Has this happened to anyone else or am I a freak?

so yesterday I went to put in new contacts because my old ones were bothering me. I went to take the right one out wen suddenly ANOTHER one popped out of me eye! my contacts are tinted blue to see in solution, and this one was clear, and I found it folded under my eyelid, so it most have been there from the last time when I thought it popped out in my sleep (yes I wear them to bed because I'm lazy lol) and just put a new set in. I hadn't felt it AT ALL for at least a month, and that kinda freaks me out..i googled this and everyone says its in possible to get contacts stuck behind your eyes, so am I just a freak show or has this ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL you aren't a freak. It can happen. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Never happened to me but contacts flot everywhere and sometimes get behind your eye. Glad you took it out before it became infected.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh god haha, nope, never happened to me but I'm sure it's not that uncommon :)

But seriously take your contacts out before you go to bed fool!

• lol ik I'm bad, I just like waking up in the morning and not being blind haha