Cute outfit for short girls?

Im 4'11 and am wondering what would look best on me(: I often get told I have a nice butt but I'm not extremely curvy. My breasts are a 34B and I weigh 108(: Oh and I'm 16(:

Thanks! xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm told that short girls shouldn't wear big things or long thing because it makes you look you're drowning in them. That's not an excuse to wear extra short things but you should just stay away from long and large things

What Guys Said 4

• i saw this on TV once on a style show, were a short girl had the same problem. The stylist suggested nicely fitted lose at end pants, don't know how to explain it but it almost looked like bootleg jeans somehow but from a cloth material not lycra or stretch material. She also suggested mid - high heels for an extra boost, with the bottom of the pants covering the heels somewhat so you can't see the heels that well.

The top she had on was a black v shape top that showed a bit of cleavage with an incline sweater or vest over it.

The color of the pants were black and the vest as well and the V top was white. The accessorized it with a nice colorful necklace an armband and handbag. I thought the girl looked nice in it.

hope it helps

• I'll answer that when you're 18.

• F*** being curvy. you are cute.

• You look pretty cute.

What Girls Said 6

• I think short girls look really cute in leggings or tights. They can also pull off short skirts easily because it doesn't look slutty on them, it looks proportional.

I have seen short girls wear a baggy style shirt with tight pants or jeans and it can look cute, but I think the normal advice is to keep the clothes small and proportional to the body, kind of figure-hugging.

I also think short girls can get away with wearing younger style clothes like little dresses. It does make you look young, but if you don't mind that, and since you are 16, I think it would be cute.

You could also do short shorts over tights. I've seen a lot of short girls wear high heels but I don't think it's necessary. It can look cute like with platforms and whatnot, but I think it's just more important that the shoes go with the outfit and are comfy. I think short girls look just as cute in sneakers or flats.

• short girls look better when they wear shorts, mini skirts, anything short.

• A skirt and cardiagn combo with a tank top or blouse with flats preferably pointy ones

• Nice picture! Too bad it belongs to a 17-year-old Australian girl named Kirsten Amanda.

• Dress

• Skinny jeans and leather jacket with tank under