Are short girls attractive?

Are short girls like 4'11 or 5' attractive? Do you find them hot or just cute?

Updates:
Thanks for the answers guys!by the way I asked this question because I am a short girl, like 4'11 and I really would like to know how guys find girls the same height as me. I am 21 but I do get the attentions of younger guys, maybe because I look young and I don't look 21 and most of the guys who likes mes are way much taller like 4'9 and above which is weird because I am so short. Lol
What I meant was 5'9 lol

0|0
6|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it hot. I'm well over 6'.

Like my astute floridian friend though, I'd prefer at least some pubic hair above. I mean sub 5' is cute and hot, petite build is cute and hot, but like ... lets throw in a few indicators of being a small WOMAN ... please?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Yes, yes, yes! I LOVE petite girls, they're the best!

2|0
    0|0
    • Really?Why? :)

• I'm not sure but petite girls are my favorite. I'm 5'9" so I'm not really that tall, but I also love giving bear hugs and cuddling and petite girls are the best for all that because they're the perfect size. I also find them to be more feminine.

• It depends on the girl, some short girls are cute and some are really hot. I know short girl with bodies that make them look cute, and I know short girls with curves that make them look hot. Attitude and personality, also play a part in if I see a girl as cute or hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls. But I never think of them as short. They're just more what I am used to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes short girls can be attractive. Height doesn't matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5, I don't really check out short girls because I know I wouldn't be comfortable with someone that short sexually. too hard to kiss, do certain positions, etc. Plus, if her pubic area was shaved, I'd feel like a pedaphile because she was so small/short.

1|0
    0|0
  • im 6'1 and wouldn't have a problem with it :D

1|0
    0|0
  • yes short girls look attrective.its another thing that I am tall but I am intersted in short girl too.Because they look cute and beautiful in froks,skirts.You know what they know they are short so most of short girls wear high hiils sandle, and that type of sandles wearing girls I like the most!( not for hitting,lol)

sometimes they dress up with particular hair style which makes them so cute and gorgeous.

So yeah I like short girls!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 6" and short girls are a bit a turn of to me, not doubt there are a lot of attractive short girls but I usually look at them as friends.

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't knock it, tiny girl make a man's protective instinct's kick in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women that are very short to be very hot! 5 stars

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot, hot, hot... And cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls are good.

Just no midgets please.

I don't prefer any height but if I had to pick I'd pick tall girls over short

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute !

specially skinny short girls , nice to cuddle , easy to lift.

I think it's pretty feminine thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Short girls can definitely be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the Short girl is cute and have enough assets ;) then probably guys prefer them :) some times I feel crush on many short girls too :p

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, I find shorter women very attractive. That feeling you get when she stands on her tiptoes to kiss,is amazing. Can't get that feeling anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do find them cute and sometimes attractive, but I generally do prefer someone 5'4" or taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • short girls are more femenine in my opinion. they are super hot

2|0
    0|0
  • I think short girls are really cute. Tall guys tend to like short girls tho.

2|0
    0|0
  • cute is a turn on..

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I think they are attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • they can be attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • An ex of mine was 5'2" and she was both sexy and cute (a total bitch though, lol).

0|1
    0|0
  • I find that they can be very hot and also very cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i don't think guys care about height as much as girls do

1|4
    0|1
  • Shakira is 4'11 and she is really pretty and she can move them hips because her "Hips don't lie" I'm 5'5 so I'm average height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4".

I want to see these results! x D

Cool question!

0|1
    0|0
  • They're super cute to cuddle with :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I am petite but guys who approach me are usually very tall.They are about 190cm and I only reach their shoulders! Petite guys who approach me are fewer. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 3 so like the cut off for short/average height, I get approached by guys of different heights

0|0
    0|0